For Sale (1) 2016 SRT Track Experience

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Teo, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Teo

Teo Judge Yooper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    (1) 2016 SRT Track Experience For Sale, held in Arizona. Registration good until 08-15-2016 Fully transferable per SRT's rules.

SRT's price is a $699 value added to the MSRP by FCA and assigned to this Track Experience.

Price is: $325 Firm, that is 54% off of MSRP original value.

PM for all particulars.

2. Teo

Teo Judge Yooper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was going to GIVE this Track Experience away to a good home!! With their (FCA's) newest decision now, we cannot even do that!

3. Robocop1127

Robocop1127 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Teo, I just sold mine from my Hellcat on Jan 29th my friend and what you have to do now is contact the Diving Facility directly at: 800-998-1110 Mon thru Fri 8:30am to 5pm E.S.T. & ask for Barbara. What she'll require is for you to draft up a letter to (Inlcude the Last 8 Digits of Your Vin #) requesting that your SRT Track Experience be transferred to the prospective buyer/friend and you must include their 1- Full name 2- address 3- contact number 4- Email address as well as your information in the same format then print & Sign your full name & scan it or take a picture of the letter and upload it into your computer then forward it to: info@srttrackexperience.com .They in turn will confirm the transfer in a return email which you can forward to the purchaser/friend, ttys & hope you guys are doing well,respectfully,Robert

4. Teo

Teo Judge Yooper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Hello Robocop,
    I spoke with Barbara directly just before I made my last post. She Confirmed that Management decided just recently to DIS-ALLOW - ANY original track experience owners the ability to transfer it to ANYONE else. So I also asked for a REFUND of the original ($699) that were included in the MSRP pricing, she stated they will not allow it. This NOT a good move on their part. And those that have recently SOLD and/or Purchased a Track Experience from ??? will need to FULLY confirm themselves about her statement to me on the Dis-Allowing the past practice of the Track Experience transfer to another. :-(

So it is up to the others to decide HOW?? they wish to handle this debacle!!

5. Robocop1127

Robocop1127 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Teo, what a bad move on their part!!! I received a confirmation email confirming that the transfer was completed on mine so they must have just made this change within the last week!!! Enjoy your weekend my friend and ttys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm not surprised they are doing this (not saying I like -- just not surprised). I'd bet only a fraction of the people actually use the experience. Everyone that goes unclaimed is money in FCA's pocket!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BeBeep

BeBeep SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    First they stop holding the SRT Experience at local tracks and now you cannot even transfer it. What BS!!!

• Agree Agree x 1