1 dealer 13 Hellcats?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by sliknik, Jun 5, 2016.

1. sliknik

sliknik Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Huntington Beach Dodge dealer near Los Angeles has 13 Hellcats (11 Challengers and 2 Chargers) and shows that all of them have $100k MSRP but they're selling them for like $25k below, which is still above the actual MSRP. Aren't the dealers supposed to get like 1 or 2 Hellcats, sell them and then get more cars? Is FCA ok with a dealer like this?!

[​IMG]

2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Some dealerships are buying the cars off of other dealer lots and then marking them up on their lot. I know my new, tiny, Dodge dealership in town (less than 6 months old) cannot get their own allocation, but they have sold 5 HC Challengers at a markup here in town. That is why I finally traded Dante in on Jimi, because all of the HCs they sold were Redline. As I posted before ... I did not hafta be the only HC in town, but I refused to be one of 6, all identical in color. Especially when I settled for Redline from the beginning. But, the tale has a happily ever after ending ... I finally have my Plum Crazy! :)

April

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1