For Sale (1) Set of Factory Yellow Front Splitter Guards/Protectors

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Robocop1127, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Robocop1127

Robocop1127 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    (SOLD)I still haven't even removed my front splitter protectors from my 2016 Challenger Hellcat as of yet and they are perfect without any marks on them and I'm asking $95 plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS for them & should you choose to use paypal as the form of payment I also ask that you cover the paypal fees,thnx again!!!(SOLD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Splitter Protectors SOLD pending funs received from buyer,thnx again!!!

3. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    These have been SOLD,thnx again Robert!!!

4. Hammer Down

Hammer Down Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I commend you. LOL. Selling packing material. Good job. That is hilarious. I peeled off the screen protector from my nav unit when I bought my car. PM me if anyone wants to buy it. It is slightly curled.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Why thank you!!! The real shame here is that the dealerships remove these when they should leave them on for the customers to decide to keep,sell or discard. I'm glad that I can help another member obtain a set of these which do provide protection to the front splitter.

6. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have a set for sale, I'll let you know what I want for them.

7. Hammer Down

Hammer Down Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Crap, I wish I had them too. I would never put them on my car to drive around with, but I would sell them to someone who would do that. Now you've got me rethinking all the packing material I have thrown out over the years. Look, I know im having fun with this, but I am really having a hard time with it, as well. This seems like a Minnie Pearl with her price tag on her hat kind of thing to me. I don't know.
    I have to compare it to if someone was to leave the white protective paper on their hood that it had on it during shipping. I just don't get it. And I don't have to. To each his own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CNYHC

CNYHC SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OMG.... I just ran out and vacuumed the floor of my 2016 Challenger Hellcat (1300 miles). I'm selling the contents of the vacuum cleaner for $100.00 plus shipping and handling... Hurry...this deal is only good for the next 10 minutes.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. IgoFast

IgoFast Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Someone once told me you have to sift through the turds to find the treasures -

To each there own I guess...

10. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Opinions are like Assholes guys. We all have them!!! Maybe you should try to sell your own splitter protectors cause it's too late for you to highjack my for sale thread now since they're already SOLD but nice try anyhow,lol!!! Funny how you guys jump on the bandwagon and high five each other in someone else's posts,lol!!! All I can say is you guys need to get a hobby and use your spare time more effectively,lol!!!

11. Hammer Down

Hammer Down Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Relax, Francis. It was just in fun. Not a big deal. Nothing to jump on and I wouldn't have said boo if it was still ongoing. You already sold them, so there was nothing to hijack, and wouldnt have been my intention anyway. You need a sense of humor, bro. Laugh a little. Its ok. Life is better that way. I do plenty of things people don't agree with. If they aren't assholes in the way they tell me or they ask me about it, why would I get butt hurt about it. I have stated in there I don't get it, hoping that someone would chime in. I have had non Mopar people ask me about them and I told them what they were. Then they would laugh and say "yeah, but I saw a guy driving around with them." I cant explain it to him, because to me its like leaving the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe. You know what it is for, but its really not supposed to be there. So I was looking to see what the motivation is to keep it. And I tried to have a little fun with it, too. So I apologize for rendering you utterly scathed in the way I questioned the motives on leaving packaging material on a performance vehicle.

12. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Look Hammer Down, I'm not going to let you or anyone talk to me that way and if you think that after 25 years in Law Enforcement I'm going to tolerate you trying to be a keyboard hero then you have another thing coming pal so agree to disagree and move on!!! I'll accept your somewhat of a ridiculous apology but don't think that just because your home safe in your little office that you can treat someone like myself with such disrespect because I wont tolerate that!!! Do something more constructive with your spare time that benefits your family instead of wasting my time here!!! It sounds to me like your ass was hurt in that you or your dealership more than likely threw your splitter protectors away instead of saving them,lol!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  13. Hammer Down

Hammer Down Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Im not totally sure I understand what your current or previous job has to do with our conversation, but I do truly appreciate your public service. Before anything else, im not going to respond to the keyboard hero stuff as that is as below me as it should be you. I don't think I disrespected you in any way. I Congratulated you on selling them. Then told you, yes I was having a little fun with it, but really truly don't understand why people want these on their car. No I don't want them, nor ever did. Was asking a real question, but trying to do so while have a little fun. So since you were offended and I offered a half assed apology because I didn't think I really went out of line. But since they are your feelings and you say I did, then I humbly apologize and did not mean to insult, offend or otherwise hurt any feelings. That is truly offered and meant. I sometimes walk a line for humor, because that is usually where the funniest things are found. I don't usually step over the line. Im usually pretty good at staying on it. Or if I feel I may step over I just avoid it all together. But in the end I truly enjoy putting smiles on peoples faces or making them laugh. I have two daughters. That is my job. Well, one of them. Anyway, here's to hoping to move past this and find common ground. Which shouldn't be too hard, we share a love for the same car. Good luck with your endeavors. Thanks again for serving and stay safe.

Bill

14. Robocop1127

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bill, I can truly appreciate your sense of humor but obviously you took things too far with me!!! What my career choice has to do with this is that I won't tolerate anyone's disrespect when provoked which is exactly what took place here today with your actions and comments towards me sir!!! Keep in mind that I've dealt with far more offensive and dangerous individuals than yourself throughout my career & each and everyone of them was treated more than fairly and learned very tough life lessons when dealing with the Law either while I was on or off duty!!! Rest assured that it's because of L.E.O's like myself that the public and their families can enjoy their freedom here at home in the communities where they reside each and everyday putting our lives on the line to protect & serve!!! Thank you very much for the kind and supportive words and I myself apologize sincerely. Have a nice evening and drive safe out there with that B-5 HC of yours!!!

15. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ass