10/100 Scheduled Maintenance Plan

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by bigd5506, Oct 21, 2015.

1. bigd5506

bigd5506 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hello all,

Just purchased a torred Charger SRT 392 and Love it! I also purchased the 10/100 Scheduled Maintenance plan through MOPAR vehicle protection for $2k. Does anyone have any experience with this plan?

The dealer told me it covered all scheduled maintenance for 10 years /100,000 miles (oil changes, diff fluid, spark plugs, filters, etc...)

My real question is: Will this plan (no kidding) cover all the expenses with an a scheduled oil change or scheduled spark plug replacement?

This is not a Hellcat specific question, I just wanted to field this to as many SRT owners as I could to get a good answer...

-Dana

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. usmc341

usmc341 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's all in your contract. Do you have deductibles?

3. bigd5506

bigd5506 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    No deductible. The fine print in the contract is what sparked this inquiry. The contract states that the oil changes are covered up to $65 under the plan. This is not what the deal told me when I purchased the maintenance plan...I wasn't sure if the contract is written in general terms toward a "normal" Charger instead of the SRT 392 model. I was hoping someone else purchased the same plan and has had some interaction with a dealer in getting the SRT serviced. If I have to pay out of pocket as well as what I paid for the maintenance plan then I am going to cancel it and get my money back.

4. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you have all the work done at the same dealership they will take care of you ( where you got the plan from). Where you could have issues is if you have different dealers thru out the years try and file the claims.
    Depends on how well the dealers log in the customer info and data. I know some guys had to pay then mail in claims and wait for reimbursement.

You may only be allowed a certain amount of oil changes depending on the time and mileage. so if you want to change your oil sooner than the plan calls for you will have to pay.

In most cases if you document when you need the service and follow the plan you will be money ahead. Mopar makes out most of the time since most people don't follow the plan with regard to mileage and time for the service.

I alway just pay as I go for service work and often will do my own oil changes and minor service. But if you built in the plan with you car loan it could be a great benefit to you.