2015 and up Challenger Dynamic Turn signal

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Electronics' started by Murat terzi, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Murat terzi

Murat terzi Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on sequential turn signal project and wanted to hear some feedbacks and comments. Its going to be same as the factory one, just swapping with a custom made pcb including addressable LEDs, same headlight design no cosmedic changes. Options are unlimeted with addresable leds but I will stick with dynamic turning signal idea. I am going to yellow lights or maybe rgbw just incase if I want to do something crazy in the future. Its going to look like audi's dynamic turning signal, instead of linear mine is going to be circular. I dont have any pics or cad files yet.(probably controlled by arduino and probably high end leds or just stick with neopixels.)
    Thanks

2. Racist Cat

Racist Cat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Be neat to have an aux input, say from the 0-5v from the MAP sensor. Anything over A certain voltage triggers a programmable color change. I'm thinking at 5psi, turn them red.

For the turn signal I'm thinking start at the most inboard led, and have a one led start a tracer going down, one going up, maybe have a 5-10led run.