2015 Yahoo Autos Enthusiast Car of the Year: Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Discussion in 'Hellcat News and Site Announcements' started by cereal killer, Nov 4, 2014.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    [​IMG]
    This one comes as no surprise now does it? Didn't think so :D In case you missed the headline the Yahoo Autos Enthusiast Car of the Year award goes to none other than the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.

According to Yahoo! "It’s a machine that emerged in every conversation regarding which vehicle should win the overall prize as this year’s best, but when asked for reasons why, most of us drew a blank." So how did they draw a blank? Easy. This ferocious beast defy's logic and it's truly a freak of nature. A 707 hp freak of nature with a starting price of $59,995 is hard to wrap your head around. Couple that with the fact that its tame enough to drive around town to pick up groceries, dropping the kids off at school or just cruising around the streets being low-key. Add to that mix its devilishly good looks reminiscent of the early ‘70s 426 Hemi's, and one simply cannot ignore that the 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat is a shoe in for the 2015 Yahoo Autos Enthusiast Car of the Year award.

It's a thing of beauty to see the Dodge brand once again taking front and center as the manufacturer of 100% American Muscle awesomeness.

Source: Yahoo Auto

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Second post, I posted it yesterday haha! ;)

3. TimJustin

TimJustin Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Another winner of the year announced on BoldRide as voted by the fans

Dodge Charger Hellcat Bold Ride of the Year

The Boldest Car of the Year Is …
    Posted on 17 November 2014 by Jeff Perez
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Reddit This
    [​IMG]

Well, what else were you expecting? The Dodge Charger Hellcat is the boldest ride of 2014, as voted on by our fans. With thousands of readers taking to the polls, the Charger Hellcat beat out the Corvette Z06, the BMW i8, and the Lamborghini Huracan, raking in 54% of votes.

Among the 10 cars nominated, it was pretty unanimous that the Dodge Charger Hellcat, in terms of performance, price and styling, was hard to match. After all, you’re getting 707 horsepower for only $62,295, and one of the fastest 0-60 times around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That SO ROCKS!!! I need to print that article for my memory box!! Cool!:D and they put a sexy red one on the front!! Good choice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. hellbound

hellbound BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm still in shock personally.... I never would have thought I would end up on this side of the fence... I was completely caught off guard I wasn't looking for a car....I pinch my self all the time... Yup it's real just check my garage to... I want it poster sized for the garage..I Love the red and never really was a red car guy to much attention....wait did I just say that.loll I did buy a hellcat didn't I.... Yup just checked again it's still there must be mine.

• Funny Funny x 1