SRT Hellcat Forum banner

3 Hellcats hit Oklahoma City today, one dealership, one left

6K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  usmc341 
#1 ·
Got a call from Eddie White at David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Midwest City Oklahoma (suburb of OKC) saying they got 3 Hellcats today and had one left. I just got off the phone with him. It's TorRed, 6-speed (first two were black btw), with Navi. His number is 405-737-3700. Tell him Rad sent you if you call him.

Dunno if they will sell it for MSRP or not...one was special ordered and the other black one was sold today. The fact that they still have this one...after he called me several hours ago, tells me they might be willing to do MSRP. And from the couple of emails and two phone calls we've had, he seems like a fairly straight up guy. He realizes now that there are some of us out there ahead of the curve on knowledge of this program and he is always interested to hear/learn about what we know. I explained how the 1st and 2nd allocations were going to go (thanks to RS), and I was the one that called him 10 days ago and told him at least one Hellcat was in route to his dealership.

It doesn't match the options that I want, so if someone else on here can benefit, I thought I'd pass it along....

#2 ·
Not for me, but thanks for the heads up RC!

#7 ·
Ok, I'm starting a FB page, just for douche-bag dealers. More people, besides just us Hellcat sicko's need to know. Lets hurt them in their wallet. Submit some pics here for a profile pic please. To Mods/Admins, if this is out of bounds, let me know and I'll have them message me...but this is all for our same cause...

Reactions: hellcat1
#9 ·
Every dealer on here that has went back on their word, said they'd sell for MSRP, then asked for $5-20k over...post their name, address, phones, email, whatever here: Douche-bag Dealer List Facebook
List Southern chrysler Dodge jeep of lufkin tx for me please. Im not a member of Facebook. Details are in my thread on my post titled "southern Chrysler jeep, Lufkin Tx"

Rich

#13 ·
Yes and someone from Bob Moore here in Tulsa called and left a voicemail today wanting me to come look at the one they got...after I already told off the first girl when she told me they were going to 'auction' it.

Reactions: rayzazoo
#16 ·
I paided 5k over sticker cause I didn't wanna wait any longer that's comes out to chump change on 72 month loan and bought extended bumper to bumper warrantany for 2200 so now my cat covered for 8 years bumper to bumper not just drivetrain bs warrantany nothing wrong if u can't wait pay the extra and get it ASAP so you can shit on people in the streets ;)))

#19 ·
Colorado Springs Dodge
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Selling over MSRP, won't tell you how much unless your serious, because "they can't make money on the car at MSRP" But they have a Viper in the showroom for $10,000 UNDER MSRP!

Yeah they couldn't explain that one to me either...;)

Reactions: rayzazoo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.