SRT Hellcat Forum banner

4 Hellcats At A Small Weeknight Car Show In Katy,TX

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Shake&Bake 
#1 ·
Showed up at a small car show in Katy, Tx, just outside Houston. There were maybe 40 cars. Out of the 40, 4 were Hellcats? So 10% were Hellcats. What's up with that, a small car show on a Thursday evening with 4 Cats. My Pitch Black, and 3 Sublimes. Apparently nobody is having problems getting Cats here?

#4 ·
No pics but (3) Cats were members here. Me, alex_jrs21, and 73Cuda. The other one was a Sublime that lives near me. She said she occasionally reads here. I found out from 73Cuda, Alex saw me and him talking about it in the Southwest Thread. Apparently everyone has a Hellcat in their garage here? I think that Katy, TX, might be the biggest target in the FCA dartboard allocation method. So the key is move here, get a Cat. I think Tig, and some others, should be packing and heading this way.

#6 ·
Hey it was great meeting you tonight hopefully we can get a crowd for next months meet

Reactions: Zebug
#5 ·
Brian Lee and I showed up to a small car show tonight,, two hellcat's,, one srt , one plum crazy rt..one orange srt... two gtr-s and a McLaren 650... so just over 20 cars..not a bad turn out for a Thursday night,, going to rain all weekend, plus mothers day... so we got our cruise on

#8 ·
We are doing it here in katy man!!!!:D:D:D LOL ... I live in grand lakes and just got my red charger, we will all have to meet up some time. I will be a couple more days until I get the car back from clarity I'm covering the whole car in xpel. There is another member that will be getting his car soon. But he is up 99 from us in spring. I see a sublime one all the time right by the chick fila.

#10 ·
Were you in Mason Road Collision the other day? Nick paints all my cars. I was in there and he said, the guy that just walked out the door is picking up a HC Charger. I also live in Grand Lakes. Small world?

#9 ·
Guess it's true, everything's bigger in Tx - even Hellcat allocations ;)

Reactions: TexasTorred
#13 ·
HC's arent all that rare anymore....

when i had my 2011 IE i only ever saw 1 IE at 1 car show in 4 years

i dont think there will be a car show w/o a few HC's anymore....a local one i missed had 2 last weekend....when i took my HC in for service there were (3) including mine at the dealership (all sublime)

after 3 years and 15,000-20,000 Challenger HC's produced they will be around all the time

#14 ·
I think what is needed to shake things up in Katy, is a Charger with all its Challenger brothers and sisters. If I get on the freeway from Downtown and point it in that directions we will be there soon. Actually I was going to come, but I was sick from damn Gulf coast oysters.

#15 ·
I live in a big apartment in Downtown Houston, its a bit expensive, so a lot of Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes AMG, BWM etc. But guess the two favourite cars of the guys in Valet?? (and believe me they dont get NO red key)
Slim's Black Challenger Hellcat
My Granite Charger Hellcat

Two Hellcats at the same address, go Houston, this is home of the Hellcat.

Reactions: badash
#19 ·
No pics but (3) Cats were members here. Me, alex_jrs21, and 73Cuda. The other one was a Sublime that lives near me. She said she occasionally reads here. I found out from 73Cuda, Alex saw me and him talking about it in the Southwest Thread. Apparently everyone has a Hellcat in their garage here? I think that Katy, TX, might be the biggest target in the FCA dartboard allocation method. So the key is move here, get a Cat. I think Tig, and some others, should be packing and heading this way.
All the little towns In texas have the most available hellcats on lots. I picked my challanger in small town south of Houston.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.