6/25/2015

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Jerrt trapp, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Jerrt trapp

Jerrt trapp Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    6/25 is a # that was given to a lot of cars that were scheduled for earlier builds.I no as parts become available,cars will be moved up in line,so lets all hope for a LARGE shipment of A8 transmissions to arrive early.I want my car,this is true,but the people that have been on the order sheets since they opened also deserve there car.I dont know if its shady dealers or just plane old bad management,but whatever it is I hope it gets resolved and the people that ordered these car and DESERVE there car get taken care of.Its not that hard to do,look on the order books for dealers that had allotments and build these people there car.the people that placed there order in good faith with a shady dealer should be taken care of some way,build them a car.The last time I checked thats what companies did,they marketed a product and sold it to consumers.The dealers sitting out there with cars marked up 20,000 should lose there franchise or be severely penalized.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    No argument here but not losing the franchise if they make FCA money I assure you