SRT Hellcat Forum banner

9" or 10" wide wheels for the front

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  dhg66 
#1 ·
Does anyone know it 10 inch wheels will work on the front with the stock size 275 40 20s ? reason i ask is i think i found a tire i like and although they are custom they skip the 9,5 side and go either 9 or 10. they do come in 10,5 inch for the rear with either a 25,5 or 28,5 offset, i think the 28,5 offset will put the wheel too far inward and rub on the inside, i read that 27 mm was the magic number, just so happens that this manufacturer does in 3 mm increments. your thoughts on the front wheel width and moving the rear wheel 1,5 mm in over the recommended 27 mm will be much appreciated.

#3 ·
i was not able to put the wheels on the wheel visualizer so i am not sure they look right for the car, i guess if i post the pic i can get feedback

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Auto part

#4 ·
They look pretty good. Old school. Not bad at all. I would go for 9" in the front, these cars aren't going to be road racing. 9" of wheel is plenty. Honestly 8" is probably enough.

#5 ·
thank you for the feedback it is much appreciated. personally i do not care for the skinny spoke rims that show lots of the rotor so this wheel looks a bit like the old slotted ET style but integrates some modern with the colored center. i am hoping that their black ceramic finish will blend with the blacked out hood and the phantom black paint

#7 ·
nitto 315s will the 25.5 rear offset work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.