A very good dealer

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Jerrt trapp, May 6, 2015.

1. Jerrt trapp

Jerrt trapp Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I walked in to this dealership on Jan.22 and ordered a Hellcat for MSRP,no games ,no runaround.I owe this dealership a good word on this Forum,Landers Mclarty in Huntsville Al. they have done every thing they said they would do,that is a rare thing in today's market. They had my car on there website for sale,I called yesterday and said what are you doing trying to sell My car and they said it comes up automatically,I looked this morning and its not on there,they removed it for me.I had it saved on there web page and when I clicked on it there it was in bold letters SOLD.I have never done business with them ever.I drive a 2014 Toyota truck,but when I get ready to trade I think I will be driving a Ram from this dealership.They treated me like I had bought 10 new vehicles from them,they are good people at this dealership.If you need a Challenger they have several,just not a Hellcat.when they start taking orders again for the Hellcat and I was looking for 1 they would be the first place I called.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Too bad last October when I ordered my car they were 10 Grand over MSRP; I believe nitwing had problems there too! It's all timing based. I went to Champion in Decatur and had no issue with MSRP last October.

3. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I called Champion and they said they had no allocation for a Hellcat.The redline Hellcat they had marked up $10,000 was not for sale,it belonged to the finance manager,and they just set it there for a couple of days to let people see it.When I called them they said they were selling Hellcats for MSRP so I went up there and placed my order and put down a deposit.I dont know who you talked to,I went directly to the sales manager.he said 16 to 20 week delivery and its going to be just about what he said.I cant speak for other peoples experience but they were very professional with me.

4. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think their service area is top notch, but I was referring to the sublime car that came in before the redline car. They held a lottery for it and some guy from south Al bought it for 10k over.

5. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That was before I had any dealings with them,but in Jan.I ordered the car that I wanted for MSRP.I have only dealt with the general sales manager and the new car sales director and they have been very pleased with the service.

6. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah Barney is an ok guy. Just glad I am getting a car at this point.

7. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree to that ,this is going to be a long 2 weeks for me,but between work and fishing I think i will make it.I just had a little work done on my boat so we are still trying different things.when the Hellcat and the boat are sitting in that building it will be 2 of the fastest rides in this part of the country,there is always going to be someone faster,but my stuff will not be far behind.

8. DubsD123

DubsD123 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I bought my 300 SRT from them under previous ownership. They wouldn't even spend the time to talk to me about ordering one. After I purchased mine from another dealer, I walked in again while my wife was car shopping two doors down and they offered me a B5 blue for 6K over that was due to be delivered. What color did you get?

9. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I personally think the dealers want Adm cause the car was under valued in my imo you can't build the same car wit ac cruise control warrtany run 10s and keep warratany

10. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I got a tor red cat at MSRP it will be here somewhere in the week of the 20 day of this month.They were the best dealership I went to and I went to several.Ray and Barney were straight forward on every thing they told me including the time it would take to get the car.Customer service does not get any better than that and I had never set foot in there dealership until the day I ordered my car,they treated me like I bought a car every 6 months.

11. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I got a tor red cat at MSRP it will be here somewhere in the week of the 20 day of this month.They were the best dealership I went to and I went to several.Ray and Barney were straight forward on every thing they told me including the time it would take to get the car.Customer service does not get any better than that and I had never set foot in there dealership until the day I ordered my car,they treated me like I bought a car every 6 months.

12. Jerrt trapp

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Double post.[/QUOTE]

13. DubsD123

DubsD123 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    very nice, congrats

14. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I cancelled that B5 blue car with them. Getting mine from Champion at MSRP.

• Like Like x 1
  15. DubsD123

DubsD123 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    very nice, congrats