Accepting HELLCAT Orders for 2016

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by william, Aug 5, 2015.

1. william

william Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wayne Vigil at Lodi CDJR, Lodi, CA. just informed me he is taking orders for 2016 HELLCATS. Call Wayne if you have an interest in getting on a list for an early order or to answer any questions about ordering. Wayne is fair and honest and well informed. Call 209-251-5575. Tell him your a member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Are they taking a deposit or just a list they started

3. william

william Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    he said he is taking deposits

4. Immo

Immo Moparpalooza

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My order is teed up in Texas and waiting for banks to open.

(Tomball, Port Lavaca, Grapevine, Boerne)
    Email and tell him I sent you.
    Bek at ptlavaca dot com

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  5. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hum I guess they have the MSRP price already and delivery dates I just haven't seen any US MSRP prices yet

6. hellzya

hellzya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The press release about the 2016 allocation system indicates dealers will get a set number to order between August and Feb.then based off there's sales and how fast hellcats move will dictate how many they get in Feb for the rest of the year.

Does anyone know when dealers will be informed of how many they will get between Aug and feb?
    And say for example they will be given 10 for the first half how fast will the orders be picked up?

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good question I been wanting to know the same thing but dealers already taking orders now on the 2016 I read this today but seen nothing of the US MSRP yet I'm sure the people buying now have this info and delivery dates dont think dealers sell not knowing if or what price will be or how many they getting just hope they don't take more orders than they can sell . And I would like to know what I'm paying for a car even if its MSRP and when I should expect to get it delivered that would be important to me .

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's what I heard

9. Redboots

Redboots Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Don't know about other parts of the country but I pre-ordered a 2016 on 6/22 with a deposit. The dealer won't cash the deposit check until the car gets ordered and a VON is issued. It's probably going to be a moot point as it looks like my 2015 order will get filled, at least I have a VIN and D status. If that happens, dealer says my deposit is fully refundable, they'll just plug another name into my slot and change order to suit the new buyer. It's not hard to sell at MSRP.

10. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You know the dealer gets the car at 2015 pricing, you don't know if they make more money selling to someone who has one, or if the car is more valuable to them selling to someone with adm who doesn't have one. Nor does a voucher guarantee allocation will be assigned tobyou.

11. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  12. Driver72

Driver72 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Just an FYI
    I got my Hellcat in Mid March from Port Lavaca.
    They wanted $10k over.
    I had to convince them to lower it to $4k over, and that was using a trade in too.
    I feel I got my car at MSRP however, since they not only gave me about $500 more than I had in mind for my truck, but the sales tax saved on the $37k trade in saved me another $3,500 so to me paying the $4k over was a wash.
    But unless they've changed for 2016 now, since the supply is going to be equal to the demand, they'll ask for over MSRP.
    But again, chances are with Dodge ramping up production to meet demand, the supply will be there, so adding dealer mark ups should disappear. Oh, and the fact Dodge spanked dealers for charging over MSRP and said they'd not give dealers Hellcats if they did that, and dealers who did in the past 10 months will also get less Hellcats.

So chances are you can get a Hellcat now anywhere for MSRP.
    Though I'd think Dodge raised that MSRP by $3-4k too, they might as well cash in a bit instead of the dealers who just push the paperwork.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  13. ResumeSpeed

ResumeSpeed Platinum Member Agent 707

Donate to this user:
    Donate money to this user
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was told that the voucher will represent a $$ or % discount, vs having actual pricing on the voucher.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree I'm just guessing around 4 or 5 k mark up for the new car but who knows some think 1500 to 2000 mark up I think that will be low on this car . This car was under priced in the first place thank you FCA just hope it stays reasonable priced for everybody . I bought many new cars and usually see about 5 k mark up depending on the upgrades . Some people think I'm way off and I might be hope I'm wrong hope they only mark up 1500 but I don't see this happening guess we will know soon but the market is there people already paying money down now and order banks not open and MSRP is not told yet . Only Canada has there's MSRP but we will see .FCA already know now that they can sell all they make for 2016 just hope everybody gets there car at a good price

15. ResumeSpeed

ResumeSpeed Platinum Member Agent 707

Donate to this user:
    Donate money to this user
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Due to the 2016 model year changes they would not be able to come up with a "2015" firm pricing number - too many possible variables.

"...customers with verified sold orders that weren’t built in the 2015 model year will receive special discounted pricing if they re-order in 2016"

"All unscheduled 2015 model year SRT Hellcat sold orders will be cancelled; these customers will receive discounted 2016 model year pricing"