After CQuartz Finest are you suppose to...

Discussion in 'CarPro-US.com' started by Driver72, May 30, 2015.

1. Driver72

Driver72 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nevermind, answered my own question.
    Contents of post edited and deleted.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  2. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    well put it back up....I'm interested b/c I'm going to CQuartz my beast one day.

3. Driver72

Driver72 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had mine CQuartz done, but didn't get a warranty card. Then I looked in my glovebox again and found it.
    So my question was, did those of you who got the CQ done get a warranty card, because I didn't.

4. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ahhhhhhhh gotcha....I'll be doing that soon.

5. BlueBomber

BlueBomber Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry but what exactly is cquartz .. Is it like a wax or clearcoat?

6. RoRo

RoRo VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Another warranty card fiasco/nonfiasco

7. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Beats the ordering fiasco;)

8. Corey@CarPro-US

Corey@CarPro-US Hellcat Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    There is CQuartz and there is also CQuartz Finest (both of which are for paint) Beyond that there is of course CQuartz Leather, CQuartz Fabric and CQuartz Dlux (for plastics). Back to your question though - Finest should have a warranty card provided by the installer. Guys that opt for CQuartz or CQuartz UK aren't offered a warranty card although if you have the right detailer you can bet they are going to do things right and back that up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the info I got pitch black cat my first black but I knew it would be a chore to keep it looking great . I got 400 miles on it . My wife and I went over this car very good and looks perfit to us and we want to keep it looking that way. We got it in garage and nice car cover over it also . I found a place close to Memphis tn but dont know about the quality of work they do . Just currious can this be screwed up and mess up any sensors on the car . With back up camera and side dection sensors just concerned about some things . I do like the idea of protecting my paint just want good results from this . I know the hellcat is not done very often in my area not many of these cars around here . It would upset me alot if they messed my car up . It looks perfect to us right now but we not paint experts and these people might find something that I missed . Just currious if any body had any problem with getting this done . I would think it would be very difficult with the sensors on the car . Thanks just interested of anyone had any problems getting this done . Thanks for any input on this .

10. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My installer put the warranty sticker on the inside drivers door jam for me. (for CQuartz Finest)

11. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's great I guess the did good job what state did you get this done I'm in tenn did you have any paint issues before you had this done thanks for your input

12. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    NY....there were swirls and overspray right from the factory. He did paint correction before the CQuartz was applied.

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok thanks so much I'm sure I must have some of these issues also I'm not a paint expert and guess they will find some things also thanks so much for your help

14. Corey@CarPro-US

Corey@CarPro-US Hellcat Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    We have never had an issue with sensors but if you want you can specifically ask that they do not coat over an exposed sensor.

If you want to work with a detailer you can trust then I would visit CQuartz Nanotech Ceramic Automotive Paint Coating and find your local authorized installer, speak to them on the phone, ask them questions, share with them your honest expectations and how you plan to care for the vehicle. Feel free to call me and ask me questions, and after you have made your choice give them a ring back to schedule. If your not sure and want to take good care of it yourself then we can take care of you with our DIY products and everything else you need. You can pick them up locally from some Finest installers or order online at CarPro USA Whichever choice is best for you - the essentials, a top tier package from one of the Finest installer, or anything in between.

15. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks so much for the information and I will check these things out . This helped me out alot . I'm going on short road trip in the morning going to be very careful I got 400 miles now and will get the 500 break in on the motor . Going to do the research you suggested thanks again . I was just thinking I'm sure the sensors was clear coated from factory . Thanks for the help