After the flash has calmed down..your opinion

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by RoadwarriorCA, Oct 30, 2014.

1. RoadwarriorCA

RoadwarriorCA Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    For 1st and 2nd allotment individuals, when we receive our cats (eventually), and people ask how we like the car, do we answer:

a) We tell them the truth about the vehicle and go on about it. ….yada-yada-yada Or
    b) We tell them the truth about the vehicle and go on about it. ….yada-yada-yada
    AND mention what a piss poor rollout this has been. Emphasizing the poor communication and mistrust
    we hold for Dodge/SRT (and maybe the dealers) in obtaining the vehicle.

Reason I’m putting this out there, I think we owe every decent person in this forum that is patiently still waiting to tell the TRUTH.

2. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A), but, that would depend if I feel like talking cars.. or to them. One thing I don't miss, when I had my 54 Century daily driver people would stop me and want to talk cars 24-7 and they occasionally got rude if I was in a hurry and didn't have time to stand around talking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well yes I'm impatient ( like a little kid) I was told my car would be here Late November, early December. My order was placed with the factory on the morning of 9/9. days later I had a choice on the hood to omit the satin black hood the car would be "gateline" asap or wait till the second round which would get me maybe December but probably January. So I kept the hood. I have had good communication so far. I was just hoping to get my car sooner, just wishful thinking.

To be clear I am first allocation car #1 from my dealer who had 2 cars with a third allocation once 1 & 2 were delivered to the customer. I am not second allocation.

4. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am happy to share EXACTLY how I love my car and share my experience. In all honesty, I am only frustrated because my shipment date had been moved up and then cancelled. My dealer told me from day one not to expect it until just before Thanksgiving. It was the build and dates put into the computer that threw my game off. I have NO DOUBT I am going to love my cat! I haven't had a MOPAR yet that I did not totally love!! The part that I don't like is the communication on allotments and I am not clear if it is Dodge or the dealers at fault. i hope we get more answers as the process continues!

5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'd share A but mention the build process and poor SRT customer service hotline updates. My sales rep updates me weekly so I'm ok.

6. Brett M

Brett M Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    S
    straight up truth. We are all anxiously waiting on the hellcat. We are all aware that once the few lucky get their hellcats they will love them. How could one not????

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JBS$

JBS$ Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Never say anything that may burn a bridge. Once you receive your car, let the past go, you may need some of those people again. From an old Banker with lot of miles.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brett M

Brett M Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's a high demand car right now. Could things be better? Yes, but this is part of it. Can't wait until I get mine. SRT will tell you what they know at that time. Certain dealers is another story.

• Agree Agree x 1