Aftermarket Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rodgdodg, Jul 13, 2015.

1. rodgdodg

rodgdodg Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi guys! Been a member of the website for a little bit, but this is my first post. I ordered a set of Forgestar F14 wheels for my hellcat for everyday driving, as I'm gonna run NT555r tires on the stock rear wheels and NT555 for the front if I race. I ordered 20x9.5 wheels for the front, and since the company said a 20x11 will fit on the rear, I went with that. They are gonna be a deep concave wheel. Planned on running 275/40 tires for the front, but I'm trying to figure out what I could run for the rear. Originally was thinking 305/35s, but I want to run 315/35s on the rear if I can. Anybody know if a 315 will fit? Input welcomed. Thanks.

2. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    315/35's fit on mine with 10.5". The tire will fit the wheel no problem of course, but, what are the specifics on the 11" wheels, I just don't know where to hide another half inch of wheel in a clever way?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Puffy

Puffy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    315s will fit on a 11" wheel but what is the offset of the wheels? That will determine is there will be an rubbing on the inside of the tire.

4. Chippy

Chippy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice choice in wheel for sure I'm running 11 what offset did you get for the rears?

5. rodgdodg

rodgdodg Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm actually not 100% sure off the offset, but I can find it out. Forgestar just told me that they would fit and they are being custom built for the car. It will be 4-6 weeks before they would even be shipped out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DGatzby

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  7. Raymondhellcat12315

Raymondhellcat12315 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have 315/35's on 10.5 wheels (drag wheel/tires). Fit good, but had to slide the plastic inner well towards the back a half inch. Cold Heartid had a good post on this. 315's look and perform great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rodgdodg

rodgdodg Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just got word from the company that they planned on building the wheels with a +20 offset for the front, and a +26 offset for the rear

9. Chippy

Chippy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That 5mm closer to the inner fender well will probably rub with a 315. I'm running the NT05 and its real close at the front of the tire well. Pushing the pin at the rear back you have lots of room there. It's that ridge might give you a problem.
    If your trying to tuck a 315 after lowering you might want to do what the 10.5 crowd has done.
    If not tucking and like the look of a very slight amount of poke I would have them do a 21 offset if possible if not you might need a spacer to run the 315.
    image.jpg

10. DGatzby

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ColdHeartID our 11" pioneer has a 21mm backset with the Nitto Motivo's, on that thread I have shown above.
    I would worry about 26mm and the 11" wide wheel Rodgdodg, I know Billet Hellcat used 26 or 27mm with his Triumph 10.5" wheels, it works with the 315 Nittos. I have 10.5" at 25mm. FYI the Pirelli 315/35 needs a spacer to get it back to about 22mm, they run just a bit wider. There are some numbers for you, good luck, keep us posted.

11. Chippy

Chippy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    yah you wanna not have to use spacers especially for that small amount. To get your rim of the hub would just suck for that amount.
    FYI my Bravado's fit the hub perfectly no rings required;)

12. rodgdodg

rodgdodg Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry I didn't see all these replies earlier. I got word Friday that they are already made and are gonna be shipped out. I will try fitting them and see what the deal is. If its not good, I'm contacting the company again since they recommended the size and went ahead with building it with the offset they think it needed.