Allen SAMUELS Dodge Katy, TX has a Pitch black 2016 Hellcat Challenger available came in today

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Carnage, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Call my sales guy Robert Anderson at (307) 258-3981

Good luck and don't mix this dealership with the other Allen Samuels dealerships who happen to be pricks as there are many locations. This one in Katy TX is rock solid.

image.jpeg

2. Kurt Seward

Kurt Seward Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is a wyoming phone number.

3. badash

badash Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was up there this Saturday picking up my power wagon and its sitting on the show room floor. Im surprised that its still there.

4. onurleft

onurleft Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    These guys are down the street from me. I bought my Rubicon from them two years ago and tried to get them to sell me a Hellcat at MSRP....no dice. They want $5000 over MSRP and they won't budge. Maybe now they'll change their tune. I have to say that buying my Rubicon from them (very positive experience) was a whole different experience that trying to get a Hellcat. Not only wouldn't they budge on price, but they kept giving me a different story every time I spoke to them about an allocation. My last conversation with them was in September when they agreed to sell me an allocation for a January delivery at $5K over MSPR and they wanted the $5K down as a deposit. Ridiculous!. I ended up getting what I wanted from Fitz Mall in Maryland for MSRP and enjoyed a nice break in drive back home.

5. badash

badash Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yea my experience there was about the same. I went there to order my power wagon and they blew me off. First time they said that the guy that orders the trucks was out. Went back the next day and they were about as helpful as the night before. They kept trying to get me to settle for trucks that were dealer trades. I was blown away that they really did not want to order a truck for me. called up blue bonnet and they had it in 3 weeks. Not a fan, but there service department is nice.

6. Shake&Bake

Shake&Bake Back to (1) Club?

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There are a bunch of Hellcats in Katy. I think there are about 10 of them out here.