Allocations Available at MSRP.

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by rollieman, Sep 3, 2015.

1. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Gents,

As of 2:00 PM 9/2/2015 my dealer has (2) Challenger Hellcat allocations available at MSRP with no documentation fees.

Port City Chrysler Dodge
    Portsmouth NH
    603-436-1243

Carl is a perfect gentleman, a classic car owner himself and has a very obvious passion for the Hellcat.

Along with his excellent & knowledgeable sales staff Brandon Bell and Chris Langhammer who have been helping me through the purchasing process.

An excellent and most honorable dealer!

Hope this helps/good luck!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks so much Rollieman! I got the first one. They actually have 3 Challengers and 1 Charger allocation. Subtract one Challenger from that now. Carl is off that day but I talked to John Thompson, he's the other Sales Manager, super nice guy. He's putting my deal together now. I texted him my coupon and one of my POC's. I've had 2 orders in, waiting in VON hell since 12/8/2014 (first order).

WooHoo! And to think I almost gave up and got a Shelby GT350R yesterday but changed my mind and decided to keep waiting...and I knew that it would be January before the one dealer where I'm first in line gets his next allocation.

John said he'd be able to place my order on the 10/11th, so Thursday or Friday and I have a agreement with him where if he can't place my order and get me a VIN in September, I get my deposit back.

Thanks again!

3. CAR BUFF

CAR BUFF Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just got my allocation.Dealt with Sales Manager Carl Fogarty.I must say what a pleasure it was to do business with such a stand up guy.I highly recommend Port City Dodge.Thanks Again Carl.Rollieman thanks for sharing your experience with the dealership.

4. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Your welcome (Rad Cat & Car Buff) ---- I can't say enough about them, not too many dealers charging MSRP these days and no documentation fees is most honorable. The factory rep told John my order will be entered this Thursday, not sure if they can enter all 3 orders the same day or not ??? I know the Charger order was entered on the 27nd or 28th of Aug. then the system was closed down. I though they could only enter 1 order per month but who knows? The main thing is you guys have committed allocations. Carl told me they should receive another round of allocations (Challenger & Charger) in about 5-1/2 months.

What combination did you guys order??

Mine is: A8 --- granite crystal --- black laguna seats --- red seat belts and performance tires.

5. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was told my order would go in this Thursday as well, but all of the ordering/allocation confusion threads I've seen on here, I'm not so sure now. I sure hope so. I'm first in line at another dealer that I haven't reached out to yet to see if they have gotten an allocation yet.

6. CAR BUFF

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Spoke with Carl this morning.I got the last allocation.Looking to order Plum Crazy.I heard it is going to be available on Thursday to order,as far as the allocation goes I don't think anyone really knows how it is going to work 1 at a time or all together.I am fine either way.I am just glad to have. Allocation for MSRP.Plum Crazy M6 with brass monkey & summer tires!!!

7. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Guess we'll find out Thursday or Friday.

Mine will be Jazz Blue, Sepia Laguna, A8, Brass Monkey, Sunroof, Nav, Basically every option except the black hood and red seat belts. I've been waiting on this car since last summer, placed my first order, for LIST (around $2k below MSRP) on 12/8/2014. Placed second order for $1k over list at a larger dealer out of state in 2/2015. This is my third order, so I definitely hope it goes through.

Rollie is probably close to this place, but I'm half way across the US. Any good suggestions on a transport company (enclosed trailer, insured, ? I'd love to drive it home, but not during a NH winter.

8. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes I'm about 50 minutes away from Port City ----- I've use Intercity & Passport in the past for closed carrier transporting, you might be able to find less expensive carriers if you shop around, but both these are top rated.

In my case I decided to have the Challenger transported via open carrier directly to Unique Car Care in Stoneham Ma. which is about 75 miles away to have some Xpel protective film installed to protect the lower areas and maybe some in the lower front from rock chips. I was going to have the dealer install the Mopar splash guards as so I could drive it to the Xpel dealer, but decided against going that route.

9. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Think I'm going to do the CQUARTZ treatment first, then Xpel or similar to some lower and maybe frontal areas, then I'll put the splash guards on over that.

10. CAR BUFF

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Depending when car gets delivered, I will have a better idea how to get it home.I am lucky I have relatives in NH & I am about a 4 1/2 hr drive home (CT)but when she does finally get home going to get clear bra on front of car after nice coat of wax.

11. HellScoot

HellScoot Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just curious what happened with the other two orders? Never got an allocation to they just sat on your money??

12. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We'll find out tomorrow or Friday...

13. chrisp34

chrisp34 Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Let me know if you find a good deal on the clear bra in Danbury. I cancelled my appointment down here. Couldn't stomach the 1200 bucks. The front and rear guards are def a must.

14. 707 Fc7

707 Fc7 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The front and rear guards are def a must.[/QUOTE]

I would assume the front and rear guards for the 2016 and the 2015 are the same? What is the dealer list price on them..Surprised they cant be ordered from the factory..

15. CAR BUFF

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chrisp34 I have a local guy that did a clear bra on my other car.He does excellent work,also does window tinting.