American Muscle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by White Trash, Oct 6, 2015.

1. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This is my 95lb Bully Pit Bull working out on his Pull Spring.
    It's 4 80lb garage door springs on a rope. The springs are connected to a chain 12 feet in the air.
    The General jumps 3 feet in the air grabs the rope and shakes and pulls.
    He lives for his toy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    he's beautiful....looks like mine.

My dog is a big baby, he runs away when dogs get mad at him even little Chihuahua's lol. He looks all bad ass but has not one ounce of aggression in him, he LOVES dogs but they don't love him back because he plays so rough. He's always on the receiving end of other dogs telling him "You better leave me alone dude!!" lol!

3. White Trash

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CK
    Glad to hear your a Pit Bull guy !!
    They are great dogs. Very misunderstood breed.
    I am pure Pit Bull gotta luv Louisiana Yard Dogs !

• Like Like x 1
  4. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ballpark and Pickle say hello.

20150831093717.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    5 weeks ago I did have a very unfortunate incident with a Pit Bull mix. We also have a 7lb Chihuahua named Spartacus. He's awesome and the name fits him perfectly. He doesn't cower or run away or act scared, he's just a great little dog who is rambunctious as hell and loves playing with Justus.

At any rate, I was out walking both of them 5 weeks ago. We live near a dog park and I was walking by it when I noticed this pit mix run up to the fence and begin barking and pacing. He seemed fixated on Spartacus...course Spartacus was going to bark back at him :) At any rate for a split second a thought came into my head about the dog jumping the fence but he wasn't attempting it so I kept walking. Well as we continued down the sidewalk there is a break where tree's and foliage hide the fence and park. Continued past that and now the park comes to an end and the fence now creates a right angle (square dog park). Sure as shit the dog comes running back over but now I see him jump onto the fence and begin to hoist himself up on the corner. He was coming over.

At this point things happened extremely fast and in slow motion at the same time. I was with my girlfriend but had both dogs (one on each arm). When that dog jumped onto the fence I shouted "He %%^^&&* ing going to jump the fence!!" while simultaneously preparing for what I knew was coming...an attack. Problem was I didn't know what dog he was going to go after until his feet hit the ground. This all took place so fast I didn't have time to process anything, I went into auto pilot it seemed like. We were about 20 feet from the fence and that dog covered that distance in what seemed like a split second. He made a bee line right for Sparty and remember both my hands are full (leash in both hands) so I tried to push him off course to no avail. He came right around and my immediate reaction was to just yank Spartacus right into the air. Too late, the dog already had him in his mouth. At this point Spartacus was in the air (because I was pulling him while simultaneously the dog was pulling him the other way) I kicked the dog square in the chest/neck and he dropped Spartacus. My girlfriend was screaming in shock and then I began fighting this dog for what seemed like an eternity until the owner was able to get to him. I punched that dog silly to keep him away and I was totally defensive because well, dogs have four legs and are fast :)

When it was over Spartacus was literally skinned. His skin was peeled back like a banana exposing his pink body inside. It was gruesome. My girlfriend as you can imagine was freaking out hysterical and Justus just wanted to play. Talk about a surreal and crazy scene. Spartacus just stood there, not yelping or whining, just kind of was like WTH? No blood, thankfully, and the dog's canines didn't penetrate into his body cavity. I knew he'd be ok. That dog wanted to kill Spartacus and afterword the whole incident came rushing back. The "what if's" haunted me for hours and days afterword. What if I didn't yank him away in time, what if he'd have gotten a hold of his entire body-- what if, what if, what if.

After a few weeks of dealing with a horrendous infection, antibiotics and vet visits Spartacus made a full recovery and is back to his old self. Still not scared of dogs and still a pain in the arse with his sock stealing in the house. I joked that when we brought him home after two days in the hospital he said to Justus "Dude! WTF?!!!" hahahahaha yeah it probably went down like that.

The owner of that dog paid for everything and was VERY supportive through the whole thing. In my rage (I don't remember what I said after the attack but my girlfriend does) I made it very clear he was going to pay for everything or else :) Only thing I remember yelling after the attack was "WTF!!!!" Must have said it 30 times it seems :) :) :) :)

From talking to this guy (they rescued this pit mix in December 14) the dog has scars everywhere. So it was obviously used in fights at some point. Interestingly, I don't hold anger towards the dog. It was only doing what some idiot trained it to do.

• Like Like x 1
  6. White Trash

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dam CK
    That is terrible. I am glad at the end of the day it all worked out.
    Rule of thumb any dog can bite. Quick thinking on your part !!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shasta's Dad

Shasta's Dad Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CK, so sorry to hear about your little guy.:( Very glad to read he's recovered.:D Before I had to put Miss Shasta to sleep, I walked her with a S&W 640 in my front pocket and would have worried about no permit, after the fact.;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shasta's Dad

Shasta's Dad Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WT, do you ever bring your "little" guy over this way. If he wouldn't tear my arm off, I'd like to meet him.:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. BD2DBONE

BD2DBONE Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Sick story. Glad and surprised it ended so well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. White Trash

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Shasta The General don't leave the Fort much except to jump in the SRT Jeep for a ride.
    He is a couch potato with A/C on him.
    He a big musclehead that loves life.
    He is scared of the Hellcat. The Big Cat starts up he takes off lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Shasta's Dad

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WT, if you can coach the General out, give me a heads up. He does look like a Grand Cherokee type - more room to relax!

12. White Trash

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Shasta he is a great guy.
    Loves Dodge Hates Ford lol.
    Are you going to Emerald Coast next month?

13. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    CK, man, that's crazy. Sorry your little guy took a beating but happy to hear he is OK.

I love all breeds but a dog that is that aggressive should never be off leash in public.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. White Trash

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Labs bite the most of all breeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Shasta's Dad

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WT, I might get to the Emerald Coast 1 day - gotta check at work tomorrow. I don't know about the dog that bites the most, but, we got a 5 year old lab to keep our doberman company, and she was nasty. The doberman was a year old and she bossed him around. After about 7 years, I had to shoot her - she was crazy. We rasied a rotty with a cat - sweetest dog you could ever meet.