Another FNG

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by 03MachMe, Oct 10, 2014.

1. 03MachMe

03MachMe Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Another new guy here from the Dallas Texas area. I have always been a Ford guy, mainly Mustangs, but now with a kiddo and possibly another one eventually it's time for a four door. Always been a fan of the Chargers and Challengers and not too impressed with the sedan options from Ford so I have decided to get rid of my current car, 2013 Mustang GT, in a few years for a Charger Hellcat. Joining here now so I can keep up with trends, issues, prices, etc with the Chargers. Anyways, look forward to getting as much info as possible. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Greetings and welcome from PA

3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    hey MachMe welcome to our family hellcat site!
    Looks like you made a good decision, too bada friend of mine hasn't decided the same, he's single though but he loves Ford Mustangs, he even ordered the new GT and always love to bring anything up like the Hennessey aftermarket upgrade that "is suppose to be on par" with hellcat which is of no comparison since Hellcat is factory built and warranty supported and we can bang gears without worries if we wanted to. Congratulations on your kiddo and we hope to be of information and entertainment for you to move on with the best decision of your muscle car career haha! Enjoy your stay :cool:

4. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome 03MachMe !! I owned a '01 Stage 3 Roush Mustang and I'm a big fan of the classic Mustangs. Mopars are my first love though. You are going to love the Charger, I just know it ;) Welcome to the Mighty Mopar family

Enjoy the forums and thanks for stopping in!

5. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations!! We are glad to have you and certainly glad you have reformed into a Mopar fan!!! I have a Charger R/T now that I am trading for the Hellcat Challenger. I love my Charger and I would not be trading it in if they wouldn't have come out with the Hellcat! Can't wait to hear how you like it once you get it. Enjoy the Forum and the Hellcat Family!!:)

6. 03MachMe

03MachMe Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I would be careful picking on the Ford guys for now. Rumors are the next cobra/GT500 will be the HP king once again. As for the Hennessey thing, I wouldn't trust them with a power wheels. Plus I'm more of a corner carver than a straight line guy so the Mustang was the best option as of late in the muscle car category. I still love my Mustangs and will prolly buy another one eventually but to me the new charger is the best option for a family /fun car.

Thanks for the welcomes. Look forward to watching what everyone does with theirs until I can get my hands on one.

7. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry I'm a die hard Mopar fan, I gotta pick on the ponies. It's an expectation! LOL;)

8. ChallengerDad

ChallengerDad SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the MOPAR family! And congrats on the expected addition to yours!
    Nothing bad to say about the Mustang (owned one back in the '80s). My daughter's "dream-car" is a '68 fastback. No complaints - at least it's an American car!
    You'll love the Charger - in ANY trim level (though I am partial to the Hellcat myself). :D

9. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Haha yeah it's all in good fun I appreciate all kinds of muscle cars. My friend on the other hand keeps making fun of me so I stopped going back and forth with him until I get my hellcat to do a mutual cruise with him on our freeways.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome from another guy with a Mustang. ( keeping mine )

11. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    03MM Welcome Aboard !!

WT