Any Challenger Hellcat Owners in Livermore, CA???

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Monsterzero, May 18, 2015.

1. Monsterzero

Monsterzero Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I FINALLY saw my first Challenger Hellcat in person!:D

I was driving my kids to school this morning and as I was going one way down the road, I saw an approaching black Challenger heading turn onto the same road, heading in the opposite direction, towards me.
    The first thing I always look for on the hood is the center hood scoop. CHECK!
    Then, I look for the side front fender badge for the Hellcat logo. Usually this turns out to be the Scat Pac logo, but not today! Hellcat logo: CHECK!
    As it passed by me, I screamed "That's a Hellcat!" My kids looked panicked, trying to get a glimpse at the elusive beast. My wife, who was at work, on the phone with me, hears my reaction, asks how is it that his order was filled and mine wasn't.:mad: Sore subject, but I digress. AS I see it disappear, as it gets further away, I look at the black trunk spoiler & LED taillights and a content feeling settles in. I get excited to think that I MIGHT one day have such a beauty. But, in the meantime I wait in VON Hell.
    So, any chance that Hellcat owner, who is a resident of Livemrore, CA happens to be a member here? Please contact me. I'd love to have a chance to drool over your Hellcat, if you don't mind.;)

-Gio

• Like Like x 1
  2. rw99

rw99 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not in Livermore, but I'm in Castro Valley.

Every once in awhile some of us will get together at the In-N-Out off Hopyard, in Pleasanton. Check NorCal Challengers on Facebook, or NorCalChallengers.com, to see what's going on in the broad "Bay Area Plus" area.

...and I'll try to remember to let you know the next time we're doing something close to Livermore.

Rich

3. Monsterzero

Monsterzero Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Rich! I'll remember to bring my towel to wipe the drool off the floor. ;)

I would like to know who that was who lives near me, though....It was a beautiful Black Challenger!