Any Hellcat's in California Dealerships?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by CaptHammer, Mar 14, 2015.

1. CaptHammer

CaptHammer Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Everyone,

I'm new here. I came over from SVTPerformance, had a Shelby and currently have a Raptor. I'm not a brand loyal type of guy, more of a car guy. Well these Hellcat's are awesome!

Anyone know of a dealer in SoCal or the surrounding states that I can pick one up for MSRP? If not, as close to it as possible? I've called a few dealers and stopped by my local dealers, they all want $20k mark-up. Yeah that's not going to happen...

Thanks for the info fellas!

2. Deputydog

Deputydog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome!

It seems like California and Florida dealers are charging the more outrageous markups so I'm gonna guess you are unlikely to find one for MSRP. I have had better luck finding cars at MSRP in Michigan or the Midwest area.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CaptHammer

CaptHammer Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Aw man, Ok I'll start calling some dealerships more central..

I called one in NorCal a few hours ago and I was told they have a $40k markup on the one they had lol

4. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Capt...I know of a Redline Challenger due in 4/6/15. A8, Brass Monkeys, Nav and summer tires.If interest let me know and I'll give you the contact and some background info.

5. SublimeHellcat

SublimeHellcat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Probably the scumbag dealer near me. I hope that hellcat rusts on their lot, probably wishful thinking but I have nothing but disgust for dealers that try to gouge people!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    And they probably have 5 people with VONs sold at MSRP waiting for an allocation.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Hello, and welcome! Personally, I would not limit myself to one area of the country. I would call around all over the country and try to get one at MSRP or close to it. Cheaper to fly and drive it home or have it shipped, than to pay some of the ridiculous markups I have been seeing out of Cali. Keep watching the forum also, because members are posting leads more and more often, you might just find your car that way, several others here have. Good Luck!

April

8. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What is your preference of configuration? If you want a Red, Black or Sublime Green one, then you can find one on a lot somewhere...but you have to search nationwide and like RTF now. Last week, you could have found one of those three colors on lots for MSRP....I saw 1-3 people posting alerts about them here daily for several weeks. Now that FCA has stopped all orders until September (to catch up on the back log), expect the ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup) to only get higher, because they are douchebags. So get one on a lot as quick as you can. Best of luck to you...otherwise, if you want to place an order for a hard to find color, like Jazz Blue...or B5 Blue...it will be a 2016 model.

9. Profezzor X

Profezzor X Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome... For at least two months now I've literally been monitoring Dodge's dealership search engine DAILY, to see which local dealerships have the Charger Hellcat. I doubt any of them would sell theirs at MSRP, but at least Dodge's website lists the window sticker options each dealer designated Hellcat has. From there it's just a matter of getting the best possible deal out there. These could also be order allocations, so it's hard to say at this point, because it's not listed anywhere on the website or car description/status.

Use the link below, change the zip code, widen the search radius to 200 miles, and edit the vehicle details to only the Hellcat.

Search New Inventory Results

• Useful Useful x 1