SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Any known issues with the KW Variant HAS (pn: 25327018)

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  DGatzby 
#1 ·
has anyone tried these on there Hellcat? I have them (not installed yet) but the mechanic doing the install read that the Hellcats have a ride height sensor and it could mess with that. this is on the KW Technical Data section of the instructions. I just wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with these.

#3 ·
I have them. We even have changed the heights a couple of times, no problems at all. Great system because you can set the height as YOU wish, not like the Mopar springs, where we have to take what they give us.
The ride is also good, they have progressive spring rates so that when we squat it (turn) it gets real stiff.

#4 ·
I have them. We even have changed the heights a couple of times, no problems at all. Great system because you can set the height as YOU wish, not like the Mopar springs, where we have to take what they give us.
The ride is also good, they have progressive spring rates so that when we squat it (turn) it gets real stiff.
just curious ... how much better was handling and how much ride comfort was givin up ???? I only ask cause I did so much to my other car that I road race that my wife hates riding in it (bonus) and bought the cat to be a daily but needs to be lowered I just don't want to give up a lot

#6 ·
I agree. I have it lowered "a little". 1" front and just over 1/2" rear. Ride seems hardly different on normal roads. If they are more bumpy you notice, but the stock set was not a Caddy. They made a mistake and lowered it beyond an inch in back and I think it did ride rougher, screw that.

Reactions: White Noiz
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.