Any MSRP leads?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by USMCVET0311, Aug 27, 2015.

1. USMCVET0311

USMCVET0311 VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So this may be a bit long winded... I've dealt with three different dealers now that have all taken a deposit from me and assured me that they had an allocation and could order... None of them have delivered and after dealing with those guys I have recovered all but one deposit.

Today I thought that I had a deal worked out on a 2015 and on my way to the dealer found out that it had been sold last night and the salesman informed nobody.

Alas, I have no order in and no vehicle. So I am in search of a dealership within 250 miles of Detroit that has an allocation for a 6-Speed Challenger Hellcat at MSRP. (A tough feat, I know). I've called about 30 dealerships with no luck (many recommended here on the forum).

So my last resort is the forum. If anyone has a lead it would be much appreciated.

CLIFFS:
    No luck ordering Hellcat, looking for 2015 for MSRP or a dealer with allocation for a 6 speed within 250 miles of Metro Detroit.

2. Djurocrew

Djurocrew Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Have you tried Rochester Hills Chysler/Jeep? I have a voucher for a 2016 with MSRP deal in place. Just waiting on this whole transmission based on region to be resolved. I am also waiting for a M6, but only the A8 was available on the 17th. I can put you in touch with my salesman if you would like.

3. USMCVET0311

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I appreciate the info. I am in the same boat. My one remaining deposit is with Telegraph Chrysler (Scott Liddell is a wonderful salesman) where I am first in line for a M6 but as we all know there is no way to know if or when they will get an allocation for a M6....

4. 707hpcharger

707hpcharger Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Fellow forum member Teo contacted me about KOLOSSO Dodge in Appleton Wi.
    I don't know if they have allocations because they have not replied to my emails. Teo spoke highly of them regarding his MSRP deal.

Still trying to flush out an MSRP deal for myself.
    Good luck. Brother.

5. Djurocrew

Djurocrew Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If I hear any news with the M6 being available at my dealer I will PM you

6. USMCVET0311

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There are a lot of honest MSRP dealers that did not get allocations, I am afraid. I was given many recommendations from this forum and unfortunately none panned out. Hoping now that ordering has occurred that someone is aware of a dealer with a remaining allocation for a M6.

7. USMCVET0311

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you!

8. StellasHC

StellasHC Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know of a pitch black M6 available at MSRP... 15 arriving at dealer soon. PM me

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. tjohnson

tjohnson Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to see you going through what many others are going through as well. I'm almost to the point of just settling with a 392 myself. This whole allocation thing for 2016 is starting to look worse than the 2015 order issues. You should be able to just submit your order with any dealership that has agreed to sell the car at MSRP and call it a day.

If I hear anything, I will definitely let you know.

10. StellasHC

StellasHC Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Now that Ive had a Hellcat, I can honestly say that I kinda wished I would of bought a Scat Pack for 40k and saved 25k... I like to mod, and 25k goes a long way..

11. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    CARS.COM lists 277 Challenger Hellcats in the US. Sort by Lowest price and see what's around your location. There appear to be a bunch around MSRP but you'll have to do a bunch of clicking but that beats dialing the dipsticks at the dealerships.

19 within 250 miles of 55082
    68 within 500 miles of 55082

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  12. sgoyal

sgoyal Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm sure that you can sell Hellcat at the price you bought and still get Scat Pack ;)

13. Jontall

Jontall Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Every dealer I've called that is suppose to be selling for MSRP, are saying they want an ADM between $10,000 and $20,000 during the conversation.

14. Mercury1968

Mercury1968 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered mine at Fairfield Dodge in PA. Ask for Steve JR. he is selling at MSRP and had allocations. 570-546-5113

15. USMCVET0311

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So I did this last night. Spent from 6:00 - 9:00 calling dealerships that had one on the lot and ALL wanted at least $5k over sticker.

SO! With that said I spent most of today calling dealerships that may have an allocation. I called between 30-40 dealers. Here is the scoop -

Nearly every one that I called had allocation, aside from the really big ones in wealthy areas. However, I was told the same story by nearly every dealership and that was that first allocation orders had to be submitted yesterday and many of the dealers just ordered cars to hold as stock. I found ONE dealer that had ordered a manual trans, had allocation and was willing to change the order for me tonight! Today is the last day to modify stock orders for dealerships that submitted yesterday, confirmed this with several dealers as well. With that said, I have information for two dealers selling at MSRP and are very likely to have allocation for Feb. If anyone is interested I can send their info, one had two allocations this go round and has no list for Feb, so you'd be first in line.

I'm assured that I will have a POC with my name on it first thing Monday morning. Fingers crossed.