Any national type or local classes availible to tame the beast

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Performance' started by zigga, Nov 23, 2015.

1. zigga

zigga Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a company or group etc. that would be capable of taking you out to a track for a day or so and really teaching you have to handle the hellcat so that you would be less likely to spin out should you so choose to push the car. I once did this when I was in highschool when I got my first car and it really let you feel the car out to the point where you knew when you were about to loose traction and the instructor that was in your passenger seat actually trained you how to respond to the particular situation and taught you how get the car to react the way you wanted. It actually was a really amazing course, but I can't remember the company, nor do I think this would really lend itself to the hellcat type of vehicle. I assume a race inspired type company would be able to provide instruction.

Thoughts~?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    • Like Like x 1
  3. zigga

zigga Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome, Thanks for the news TC

4. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You should be able to sign up online here for the track experience came with the new Hellcat's this year they will be held at the driving school in Arizona.
    SRT Track Experience | driveSRT

5. hellbound

hellbound BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Mid Ohio offers a class that after completing two days of class u can rent open track time.. 3 20 minute sessions for like 200$... The class is 1600$... The will provide a car too for like 500$.... My understanding is most tracks have some type of class available to help promote entry to the sport... I'm gonna do it next year

6. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think it is a worthwhile exercise. I consider myself to be quite handy on four wheels but not so god on two wheels. A good few years back I did the Californian Super Bike School in the UK. Worth every penny and I can honestly say that on two particular occasions what I learnt saved my life or at the very least saved me from having a big accident. I was running a Hayabusa making 200hp at the rear. I always felt like that I was never quite in charge of the bike. After some teaching no problem I was in charge. Makes a world of difference.

• Agree Agree x 1