Any Vapers on Hellcat.org ??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TIGwelder, Mar 14, 2015.

1. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was a smoker for 33 years. I walked into a local vape store on Sept 23 2014 and haven't had a cigarette since. And I smoked close to 2 packs a day.

Anybody vape or interested in vaping?

Day 1 - simple variable voltage/variable wattage with cartomizer tank setup. Enough to get me off the cigs. 24mg nicotine ejuice
    image.jpg

Some current stuff. Several box mods that I use tanks on and one of my "mechanicals" for dripping. Now I vape 8mg and drip 3mg. So the amount has gone way down.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm not a hardcore vaper but there are a lot of situations out here where I can't always smoke. The guys at my shop love it when I come home. I buy supplies for 6 months at a time. image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Getting it 240ml at a time? :)

It's a slippery slope. Once you get into dripping and flavors, the collection starts to increase. Still way cheaper than smoking though.

4. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    2 of my Switchmods
    image.jpg image.jpg

Hana DNA 40
    Vaporshark rDNA40
    Kanger Subtanks

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes sir. I buy 3 of these at a time they last me about 2 months each. The shop gives me 50% off. These bottles get my bags searched at the airport EVERY time. I usually buy another aspire mini and about 24 replacement coils at the same time. I haven't gotten into the flavors or mixtures too deeply. Pineapple and Strawberry seem to be the only flavors I can stand for long periods of time.

I might look into having the shop build a unit similar to yours when I get back. The little mvp with the mini tank on it is a pretty decent little rig for my needs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I like mild sweets like wild berries with pineapple added for tanks. That type of sweet.

A lot of the dripper stuff, about same mix PG/VG as you are vaping, is muted a bit to make it more suitable to vape all day.

My all day is a Tobacco with bourbon and it's good, not that sweet carmel like tobacco flavor. More of a thick "aged charcoal barrel" flavor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I love cereal killer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'll have to give it a shot. I tried a generic Virginia tobacco and Dunhill and couldn't finish the tanks, they were terrible.

9. fnkychkn

fnkychkn swollen member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    if you really want to stop smoking, have a heart attack. I gotta tell ya, there's nothing like the threat of imminent death to make you swear off that chit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow, I'm a square, that went right over my head...for a minute.o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't smoke ... I go on vacation and slam the hell out of some Fireball shots, WooWoo shots, Chocolate Cake shots, or any mixed drink with fruit and rum. Awwwww, yeah!:D

April

12. tsc

tsc SRT Hellcat Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Deleted and/or edited posts regarding THC-based products. While I know these are legal (for all in some states, medicinal in others) in some places, because it still is not legal at a federal level, no discussion will be allowed as it is a slippery slope.

Further posts will be deleted and infraction(s) may be imposed. Please only discuss nicotine (or 0mg) liquid and associated hardware. Vape on! :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. tsc

tsc SRT Hellcat Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    On-topic, I've used various e-cigs since they were introduced. I still smoke for reasons I won't get into, but still vape plenty too, especially in places where I can't smoke, or it is inconvenient to smoke. The hardware and liquid that is out there now is great compared to back then when you had your choice of a crappy disposable from NJoy or different cartridge based cigarette or pen style setups in the beginning. Loading those cartridges sucked! Now you have all sorts of mods, tanks, variable voltage/watts, etc. It's great.

I get all of my hardware for free as I know and help someone who runs a very popular online (and retail in Pennsylvania) vendor. The only thing I pay for is liquid as my main liquid he doesn't carry. I currently use Mountain Dew from Vapor Cast (tastes dead on like Mountain Dew, unlike others) and an expensive Mystique Oceanus (that I don't pay for, lol). I currently use an iStick with an iClear 30s tank for the Mountain Dew and an iTaste MVP with a Nautilus tank for the Mystique.

Both of them last forever battery wise and hold a good amount of liquid. The coils/atomizers seem to last a good while, too.

14. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I got in on the action and deleted one of my posts so I wouldn't look like a goober.....any more than necessary.

I only got off the pens about a year ago. I hated those things. I had 3 in rotation always charging because they wouldn't last me an hour. That and the crappy tanks that would leak in your pocket and leave awkward wet spots in terrible locations on your pants. Any advice for premium juice? Best brands, flavors, etc?

15. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats on quitting smoking! That's awesome. I smoked before I was pregnant, never started back up. Hard habit to break. I'm 16 years without now, :)

• Like Like x 2