Anyone get their Hellcat tires balanced, rotated and air pressure?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Carnage, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Got mine done recently two days ago. Runs like new, smooth once again. I'm trying to prolong the stock tires to 20,000 miles as rated by Pirelli.

Also anyone love how whenever you turn on your hellcat the engine makes the car jerk to the right some? That's beast mode power there.

Share your comments and experiences :)

2. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    about to rotate mine, 8k miles and the rears are not going to last another 2k that's for sure....but I'm pretty hard on the go pedal and like to use the gas pedal to turn the car instead of the steering wheel lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    When I had my drag radials installed I had the fronts checked and the balance was good. I might rebalanced my rears as I noted a slight vibration at 125mph this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  4. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've rotated mine myself twice already. I don't have the equipment to balance, but I haven't hit anything so it shouldn't need it. I'm going on 12,000 mi. And hopefully I can make it to 20,000.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Man 2k left on the rears? Someone has a heavy foot and having lots of fun :D
    Yeah I noticed mine vibrating some past 60-70mph so I figured well it's about time to do this. I'm at 7300 miles. My next upgrade will be drag radials street tires next time for the rear come time to replace the tires.
    wow that's pretty good I usually do all this every 6000 miles or every two oil changes.

6. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    tis why I bought her...fun

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I'm not disagreeing