SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Anyone running a Go Pro?

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  tsc 
#1 ·
Got a deal on one locally. Going to mount it up this week. Anyone else running one? Any advice?

#9 ·
When did you get your car?

#11 ·
yea got mine 12-29!!!! I'm closing in on 600 miles. Changing the oil this week you done yours yet???

#12 · (Edited)
#13 ·
Just read the manual, and spend a little time experimenting with the settings before you mount it up to your Hellcat. They're great little cameras!

#14 ·
You tube instructional videos as well...Its easy once yah load the app and 4k shooting is the bomb.

#16 ·
yea, no one wants to race! I've had 2 camaro's actually go no thanks! and put a Z06 down going north on 75 never saw him or heard him!!! I wake up every morning just to cold start this monster!!!!!

Reactions: WindowShaker
#21 ·
I shot some video with my GoPro 3 and posted it in my write up thread. Here is the video. Never got on it TOO hard since I was still breaking in and it was 25 degrees out. Now over 500 miles and I'll shoot more video at some point.

Reactions: ChallengerDad
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.