Are there any Car Club Members that hasn't received their Club Shirt

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jun 1, 2016.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was just checking to see if all Hellcat Car Club Members received their Club Shirt. Please PM me if you haven't received it yet.

Chuck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. David Neibert

David Neibert SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Please define Hellcat Car Club Member....is that the same as a supporting member of this forum ?

David

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not supporting member Hellcat Car Club Member.

4. David Neibert

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So the $25 I paid is not the same as joining the club, without a shirt ? All this stuff I copied and pasted below sounded like the same list of stuff except for a shirt and some decals.

Is the only club membership option $100 ?

Hellcat.org Gold Supporting
    As you have already figured out, Hellcat.org is a passionate group of individuals that love to discuss the Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcats. Registering for membership on Hellcat.org is absolutely FREE. However, for $25.00/year you can help support this site and get access to many features that are locked to regular membership. Please consider supporting Hellcat.org -- the upgraded Gold membership includes the following benefits:

• Custom Die-cut Hellcat.org window decal[​IMG]
      • Unique Gold Banner under your username designating Gold status
      • Maximum of thirty-five (35) conversation/private message recipients
      • Time limit to edit your posts goes from ninety (90) minutes to eight (8) hours !
    • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username
    • Unlimited time to edit your conversations/private messages that YOU start.
    • Unlimited time to edit your comments in conversations/private messages
      • Larger signatures

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and that you will consider supporting Hellcat.org! For members that do NOT wish to use PayPal and want to become a Supporting Member you may also send a check or money order to: Forum Foundry Inc. PO Box 3503, Cedar Park, TX 78630. Please include the forum you are supporting and username on the check or money order. Thank you for your support!

*Note: No refunds will be given, even to banned accounts.
    ***Note: This is NOT a Recurring Subscription.

5. Senderofan

Senderofan Track in, Apex, Track out and Repeat! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    David:

The Car Club is indeed the $100 option. The Gold Supporting member is the $25 option. I think the powers that be wanted to offer a couple of ways to support the site....not everyone has an extra $100 to spend on a forum. I can tell you.....the car club is worth it and the shirt is probably worth the $100 alone. The amount of stitching is unbelievable!!

Wayne

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. MuscleGarageLA

MuscleGarageLA SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I want to enroll for the car club however the removal of the "charter member" identifier as was the norm before is slightly confusing. The new members to the car club have this omission for reasons unknown. Honestly it's not such a big deal, but then why do the early adopters get to display that banner and the current ones don't? I apologize in advance for deviating from the topic.

7. Senderofan

Senderofan Track in, Apex, Track out and Repeat! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think the "Charter Member" designation was done for the first year of the site. Meant to recognize folks who got in at the beginning.....this should not diminish or reduce in any way....future members status, standing or importance to the membership of the club. All car clubs thrive with new members!!!!

For me.....It's more important to find a solid home ( Forum ).....a place that I can ask questions and get real answers. It's also a place for support and ideas when things aren't quite right with our vehicles. For me.......there is much more value in being a Car Club member than a badge below my name. It's been an avenue to meet other enthusiasts and become more active within this community.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. David Neibert

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Does the $100 go to the same place as the $25 ? Not really a bowling shirt kind of guy, so I just went down to the $25 option and thought I was joining the same club, without the shirt.

9. MuscleGarageLA

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's good for you and I am really happy for you. We all share the same sentiments here(club members/non club members) However you have the badge.

I find value in the badge (I guess I'm slightly vain) if I'm paying $100 that's why I asked. If the club membership was free I wouldn't care.

10. PlumTexasCrazy

PlumTexasCrazy HELLCAT LIFE MEMBER Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Their were only a few charter members before the club shirt design was changed and not able to receive the new club shirt hence the charter member banner!! CK added the charter banners not the members!! Just hang in there, with the new ownership no one is exactly sure how everything will be done!! I think we are all patiently waiting as far as the Hellcat Car Club is concerned!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. jgil

jgil Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have received the old (1st design)

12. Senderofan

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So what value does the badge have? The badge and $2 can get you a hamburger at your local McDonald's. I guess if you missed the window of opportunity for the Charter Member deal.....not sure if anyone can help you on that. There are folks that say that the 2015 HellCat's will be the most valuable........you have two of them and I have a 2016. Guess I should feel sad that I missed out???

The Car Club is so much more than the badge.....or Gulp ( Bowling Shirt ).......btw the shirt is an absolute work of art and is far from a common bowling shirt!

Only you can decide if joining the car club is worth the money. Sorry the badge has you hung up from joining the car club.....it has so many perks....it makes the badge minuscule in value.

P.S.
    I don't want to come across as being a prick.......but the badge under my name does not define me or who I am. The fact that I have a Cat and have the opportunity to interact with other members here....in a meaningful way....is Huge!! I live in a rural area, with almost zero other HellCat owners, and the car club has afforded me to meet other members in my state....including our regions president. I have exponentially increased my knowledge base since joining the car club and have met some significant friends!

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. MuscleGarageLA

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Why are you so concerned how I feel? It's my wish what I want or desire if I pay my $100. I don't need to explain to anyone what the value of having that badge means. What's it to you? Why don't you mind your own business.

You want everyone to follow your view point? I never asked you for your opinion. I just asked Chuck a simple question about the banner and wanted an explanation from him. Why do you have to intervene and take it so personally? It is such a trivial thing, but it's what I want. You are not the designated voice of reason for the club/forum. And what does my cars have anything to do with all this? That's just the most ridiculous thing I have ever come across: dragging someone's cars and the hamburger as an analogy.

Just because you have a set of opinions, ideals or principles doesn't mean everyone has to conform or adhere to them. Everyone is cut differently. Good or bad is subjective anyways. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. People getting bothered by what others desire...sheesh.

14. MuscleGarageLA

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This is such a fantastic response. This is the explanation I was looking for. Not once did you ask me or question me as to why I want the badge. I did not realize CK had changed it but thanks for the clarification. That's all I wanted to know.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The quality of the shirts are amazing. As a earlier post said the stiching of the shirt is very nice.
    I love wearing the shirt and I am very proud of our club. I have never been a member of s club such as this. The sense of brother and sisterhood is quite amazing

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1