Arkansas Mile Race

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Mar 13, 2016.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Arkansas Mile Race will be held at Blytheville Arkansas . Dates are June 3 - 5 . usmileracing is putting this Event on this year. They have the Texas Mile and Colorado Mile.
    You can pull up usmileracing on the Web and the have the information on the race and sign up dates for the Arkansas Mile.

This airport is very large the racing track is over 3 miles long and give the Racers more room to slow down after their run which will bring some very fast top speed cars.

They will also have a Car Show and bringing in some very nice Cars.

We had several Hellcats here last year and put up some very fast speeds and was only beat by a Lamborghini . The Hellcats hit speeds in the 180s for the Mile run.
    I know we have many that had upgraded their engines so they should hit very high speeds in the Mile this year.

Blytheville Arkansas is at a good location . Most should be a one day drive. We hope to see many Hellcats making this Race and Showing their Hellcats at the Car Show.

We hope to see and meet some Hellcat owners from the Forum and HCC .

I will be receiving more information about this Event and will update as I receive the information . Racing Entry's start in April and the Racing Field will fill up quick so get entered as soon as you can.

I look forward to meeting many of you at this Event.

Chuck

2. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bump

3. LaserDoc

LaserDoc Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I pre-registered.

• Like Like x 1
  4. VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Was looking for results? Didn't see any for Arkansas just Colorado.

5. LaserDoc

LaserDoc Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It did not run yet, that's why.

6. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This will the the first year US Mile having this Event. The Event Last year was held by another group that has the airport and was a trial for US mile. The Races went great . There was 6 Hellcats there and 2 ran in the 180s I can't remember the exact time but they have the times . The Hellcat was only beat by the Lamborghini which ran over 200 . I was told Hennessy will have 2 cars entered. I don't know what they are bringing though. This track is better for the fastest cars because it is so long 3 1/2 miles long so the fastest cars have plenty of room to stop.
    They will be some very fast cars at this Event I was told .

I hope to see some very fast Hellcats here and meet some Hellcat people from the Forum.

Chuck

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We got some very fast Hellcats here running this weekend.

LaserDoc ran 162.5 in the 1/2 Mile and ran 193.2 in the Mile. He was the fastest Hellcat I seen at this One Mile Race. We got one more day of Racing.

Congrats to LaserDoc great run for the 1/2 Mile and the Mile. I will need to check but I think he has the Fastest Mile run that I know of in a Hellcat. I haven't checked the times yet at the Texas Mile or Colorado Mile. Great Events US Mile Racing did a Great Job.

Chuck