At least one if not 3 more Challenger Hellcats just sold at Mecums for 90k!!!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Mark1107, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Mark1107

Mark1107 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A Torred red one 2016 90k A8 good looking. At Mecums Anaheim. Wow.

2. Obiefox

Obiefox Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks like the current market says the A8's are worth about $20k more than the M6's....

Direct from Mecum's website.

[​IMG]

3. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Did they actually sell or was the $0 in the bid column the outcome?

4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    foolish to pay anymore than MSRP right now....especially going into winter....these cars will be sitting in upper midwest waiting for buyers.....it was the case last winter....and will be more so this year....mine was sitting right on the showroom floor in MI

too much $$ in CA

5. Obiefox

Obiefox Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They sold

6. Obiefox

Obiefox Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Huggy, I dont disagree that paying more than MSRP is crazy, but I don't necessarily agree that we will see many A8 Hellcat challengers sitting on showroom floors this year.

M6's seem to much more available "in stock" than A8's.

Also, you are one of the few people I know with both a 13/14 GT500 and a Hellcat Challenger. I sold my '13 GT500 when I ordered my Hellcat. How do you fall on comparing the two?

IMO, The 5.8 GT500 is an absolute monster and I loved it, but the Hellcat is a better car due to the A8 option. I've always been a mustang guy and in my 47 years I have never owned another Dodge product.

7. hellbound

hellbound BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well that's hog wash...a8 20 g more than m6.i understand why this is the case but I want mine worth 90g today not in 10 years.... I figure that's because they were rejecting the a8 option at one point so lots of people who wanted a8 backed out...I must say I'm super glad the price is up.... It's gonna be a hard line to draw because we want to buy as cheap as we can but want the highest value back...I wasn't fortunate enough to pay msrp but I got one so I'm very happy... Since we are the ones who owns them we wil be driving the prices... I agree above msrp is crappy but if u want in on the "history"then it will cost a little extra I guess... I personally am not to upset.. since I still break even now and maybe make a buck in the future if I decide to sell...and have one incredible car that many want and can afford but can't get their hands on one.... I'm think it's almost safe to assume that in the next 5 years these cars with be worth far more than any of us paid....and at the rate people are tearing these things up there may not be that many that survive....if heard rumors that they won't make the heminmotor after2018-2019and when was the challenger suppose to end its model run... It will end and when it does I think we will all find the end of the rainbow......I'm sure there are people that already made 10-15 grand flipping one if they bought 2 at msrp....

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. hellbound

hellbound BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not sure what sell price was but they show at least three as SOLD.....