SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Automatic Transmission

8K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  630 
#1 ·
I know when I first built the Challenger Hellcat online I could get a sunroof (no big deal) and an automatic transmission. I know the sunroof was eliminated some time ago and I think the auto trans was eliminated a bit after but I thought it was just unavailable because of site maintenance/updating etc., Today I was able to view local inventory of the ones in transit and none have the auto trans. Is it not going to be an option? Cause that may be deal breaker for me. Has anyone gotten one built with it?

#4 ·
I cannot speak for Chrysler, but I have not seen any documented information to indicate that automatic transmissions were out for the Hellcat Challenger. They are not even offering a manual for the Charger so I would imagine they just had issues with the website and automatic trannys are on their way!:)

#13 ·
That's what has me confused....Smitty said mine is leaving Chicago tonight on a train to head west, and RS said still in JS not KZ yet? It is an auto. They both have good info....so who knows. My best guess based on what others say and post is that the auto trans cars that were already built are the ones being delayed until re flash? Just so ready for this car to head my way, been waiting a long time driving a very unfun commuter car that just turned 207k....I'm overdue for some road stimulation!:D

#14 ·
I feel your pain! You do have the awesome plate already though, you are SOOOO ready, we just need your cat to be released. I really hope they get all the flashes done soon and release them. Fingers crossed!!;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.