SRT Hellcat Forum banner

BAD FACTORY HOOD, DOOR, FENDER ALIGNMENT ON DRIVERS SIDE

11K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  waiting for mine 
#1 ·
I have an appointment for the body shop to fix the gaps and align the panels for this Thursday. What all is involved and have you had it done. some one said that when they loosen the bolts it will crack the paint and start the rusting. Is it worth getting aligned? Your thoughts? and the hardest part for me is the old girl will be driving Loki for the first time to and from the shop

#2 ·
I would like to know also...

#9 ·
was delivered to dealer like this i pointed it out before i left the lot. we agreed to fix it this spring when i put it back on the road . I took delivery on oct 30 and put it away nov 30. I wanted to drive it as much as the weather permitted before storing it for the winter. LOL yep the BBD just finished walking the boy down to the bus stop. he always takes that toy with him when he does this .
Dog Canidae Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

#11 ·
This is very interesting and although the circumstances are not good thank you for sharing this with us. We can all can learn of particular problems as a result. I wish you the best of luck and unfortunately it isn't very good that you have to go through if you need any help let us know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.