Barrett Jackson West Palm Beach 2015

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Lilla, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Lilla

Lilla Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just got back from Barrett Jackson WPB. Met a lot of nice SRT owners from around the US. Had a BLAST driving down from Orlando. I was playing with the car along the turnpike and saw several cars trying, the key word, TRYING to stay up with me. I never even floored it and we got it up to 131mph. We (my sister and I as hubby was home with kidney stone recovery) would get the BEAST down to around 90 or so and let them pass us, I would give them about 1/4 to 1/2 mile ahead of me and then I would tap the gas and pass them. We did this several times and then cruised around 100 until the service plaza and we pulled off. The guys followed us into the service plaza.

My sis stated that the guys were almost giddy getting to play tag with me. They took pictures and wanted to see the engine. They said they could hear me ahead of them about 1/4 miles or more and taped the roar of the engine. Too much fun!! I wish some of the folks on here were there it would have been great to meet you all!

• Like Like x 4
  2. marc

marc Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was trying to get there, but my schedule was hectic. Maybe next time. I passed by Saturday and Sunday and saw the Dodge tent, and a couple cars running laps. Wish I could've gone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Speedlogix

Speedlogix Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We saw your Hellcat but didn't get a chance to talk with you. It looked great! Nice to see some cats out and about! We had my white Hellcat Charger there and Srt8u's black 06 Charger SRT parked together.

Sounds like you had a fun drive and when you're ready for another one, our store is just a few miles from where Barrett-Jackson is, and we have a monthly customer appreciation event on the first Sunday of every month from 10a - 12p where we provide free coffee and donuts and everyone brings out their rides.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Speedlogix

Speedlogix Gold Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sounds like ya'll had a great time! Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures, these cars are certainly attention grabbers!

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lew

Lew Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We saw you there Lilla
    Ours is still in break in hell so we got there a lot slower than you did.

• Like Like x 1