Beaver hunting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Paladin06, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Watch out what you tell your doctor.

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up…

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the old man said, “Things are great and I’ve never felt better.’ ‘I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

“I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.’ As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge.

He realized he’d left his gun at home and so he couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went ‘bang, bang.

Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The old man said, “Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied , “My point exactly.”

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    To the Top....... That's a classic......LOL