Best SRT service department in Houston Area?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by RDLSRT, Jan 19, 2015.

1. RDLSRT

RDLSRT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Going to need a good SRT service department once and if the Hellcat ever arrives. Opinions on the best place in Houston area?

2. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was wondering about this also. I'm taking my 2010 Charger into Tomball for some engine noise (think it's a lifter) and I'm still under warranty. Even though it's not an SRT charger, I'll report back here how my experience was with them.

3. RDLSRT

RDLSRT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sounds good. I used Clear Lake Dodge once on my Challenger RT. I walked in with the answer to my problem, but they didn't see it like I did and sent me away. They couldn't duplicate the problem. I did speak with the mechanic and told me he would research it. Got called back to do exactly what I said it was (transmission solenoid).

Doubt I go back, although they did fix the problem I want someone that knows more than I do!

4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram in Katy, TX. Ask Robert Anderson my hellcat sales guy let him know HellCatdotClub sent you there - he delivered my hellcat perfectly and made sure only the SRT guy handled my car and the manager. I'll be posting a full review sometime this weekend or early next week of my entire experience from start to finish. I've had both my super bee and challenger serviced there for years.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. RDLSRT

RDLSRT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks. look forward to the write up.

• Like Like x 1