Black Charger at Koons Tyson's VA

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by BlackHellcat15, Apr 18, 2015.

1. BlackHellcat15

BlackHellcat15 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hey folks,
    There is a black charger showing online at Koon's Tyson's, VA. Of course they are listing it with $15k markup. Maybe someone can talk them down a little......

2. Tannehill

Tannehill Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I wouldn't buy toilet paper and a styptic pencil from Koons if my ass was bleeding.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Don't hold back:D:D

4. Nitewing

Nitewing Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    You won't be able to talk them down. Used to live in the area and know their rep. Also, despite that, I tried a few months ago to get this car before it came in. They at first told me it was MSRP and I just needed a deposit. So I jumped on it, ten minutes later they called and said oh sorry, manager says it has a 10k markup. And now they are asking for 15k? Stay away guys and gals...

5. Hellcat83

Hellcat83 Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    This baby is sold!

I originally placed a single order with my small local dealer thinking I SHOULD be able to get one that way. After his rep told him a couple weeks ago that my order would be a 2016 at the earliest, I started looking. My dealer even searched Dealer Connect for me, with me standing there, trying to get me a lead since he couldn't get the car for me and no luck. Your lead was exactly what I ordered minus the summer tires. So, I called and spoke with a salesman named Nader. Now, he is the only one I negotiated with, but he was VERY nice to deal with. I did pay a little more than I would have if I could have gotten it from my local dealer, but I'm okay with what I paid and very happy to have the cat in the garage! So, I just wanted to say thank you for the lead!

Got my car yesterday and this thing is INSANE SRT Hellcat Forum

As timing would have it, the day before I picked mine up, they got in a new Viper. Now, I'm not trying to get anyone to buy it; I obviously don't work for the dealership and have no interest in them selling it. I did snap a pic of it though - it's a nice looking vehicle itself, although not what I wanted. I know some of the car guys/gals here still appreciate the beauty of the Viper, though.

Viper.JPG

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  6. Tannehill

Tannehill Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats, I hope you didn't pay anywhere near the $89,999 they wanted.

I love the Viper and would have bought one of them instead of Dodge got with the times and put an 8sp auto in it like everyone else is.