Black Charger Hellcat available

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by april77, Feb 16, 2016.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi All,

I just got a call from my favorite salesperson at the dealership I have bought 5 vehicles from in the past 6 years. He wanted to let me know that yesterday they got a 2016 Charger Hellcat in, and it is available now. I know that is is black and has the Brass Monkey rims, and I do not know what other options are on the car.

If interested please call Shemar Williams at his personal number (to reach him faster) at: 706-288-6434. Shemar is a very nice young man, who is also a huge muscle car enthusiast. Below my signature is the link to the dealership web site.

Good Luck to all who decide to pursue this car, and please let us know if it works out for you! :)

April

PS - Georgia C.D.J.
    Car Dealer Statesboro GA | New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Dealer Statesboro | Georgia Chrysler Dodge-Jeep

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. hemiplymouth

hemiplymouth Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ^^^ Looks like 1000 over MSRP ^^^

3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I paid MSRP for mine. They are a small dealership, and would love to get another allocation this year, as they only got allocated one Hellcat last year (mine). Offer them MSRP, perhaps? Looks better for them and increases their chance of getting another allocation for this year if they move the Hellcats quickly. Good Luck! *crossing my fingers for you*

April

4. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is very nice of you April. How abt another for you to drive on off days. Lol

5. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well, I had actually entertained the thought of trading Dante in on a Hellcat Charger (since it has a realistic backseat), but I instead decided to pick up an "errand" vehicle for times when I do not want to drive Dante. Like, taking my own dogs to the Vet or transporting other dogs to different places (I work with a dog rescue organization). I do love animals, but critters do not get in Dante. LOL! Anyway, I must admit, I do love my "New-to-Me" SUV I got last week! :)

April

• Like Like x 2
  6. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    NO animals inside the car, human or otherwise...

; )

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat