SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Black Friday surprise...

5K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  Axel 
#1 ·
While recovering from too much turkey, dressing, and over indulgence. I get a call from my dealership asking if I would like to take a look at a 2016 Challenger Hellcat. Backing up for a second... I am the first in line for the next allocation and have only been waiting for a month. Truly wasn't expecting this call today.

So, I get my self together and as calmly as possible...then my wife, kid, and I sprint for my truck to go see this beautiful black creature. This particular one was ordered for a friend of the dealer, but he had to pass on the vehicle due to a unforeseen circumstance.. It was release for sale this morning...and the rest is history.

It now has a good home...and I owe big THANK YOU to my sweet wife... She bought it for me. This will be a holiday season to remember.

2016 Challeger Hellcat , A8, Sepia and Black, sunroof, and monkeys with summer tires...

I also want to mention Classic Chrysler and Dodge of Denton, Texas. They are great and I paid MSRP..and no BS! Johnny Walker is my sales guy and Larry Terry is the SM. 888-727-9609

I have a feeling my allocation is up for grabs.....happy hunting!

Spaz

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Dodge challenger
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Sports car

See less See more
#2 ·
Congràts Spaz! Killer looking Cat!

#4 ·
While recovering from too much turkey, dressing, and over indulgence. I get a call from my dealership asking if I would like to take a look at a 2016 Challenger Hellcat. Backing up for a second... I am the first in line for the next allocation and have only been waiting for a month. Truly wasn't expecting this call today.

So, I get my self together and as calmly as possible...then my wife, kid, and I sprint for my truck to go see this beautiful black creature. This particular one was ordered for a friend of the dealer, but he had to pass on the vehicle due to a unforeseen circumstance.. It was release for sale this morning...and the rest is history.

It now has a good home...and I owe big THANK YOU to my sweet wife... She bought it for me. This will be a holiday season to remember.

2016 Challeger Hellcat , A8, Sepia and Black, sunroof, and monkeys with summer tires...

I also want to mention Classic Chrysler and Dodge of Denton, Texas. They are great and I paid MSRP..and no BS! Johnny Walker is my sales guy and Larry Terry is the SM. 888-727-9609

Spaz

View attachment 30883 View attachment 30885
Congrats, you will love it!

#10 ·
what u got willis.... How on earth did u talk her into that.... Mine said absolulty not/and i was paying .. Well she was the one looking for a car not me... She finnaly said your money...do whatever u want/ spent three days in the doghouse though(sleep in spare room for three days..)and two weeks of always about u..yours will eventually regret it... Just wait.lol .. Hellcat this and hellcat that... I want i want... Watch this honey.. And this and this and this...and the never ending can i buy this..
LMAO..CONGRATS AND ENJOY!!!!so did u wake up at 2 am for a drive or a midinght waxing or facial like the rest of us...o_Oo_O

#12 ·
how about skipping school to go get your first piece of tail... Nothing in the world mattered except when you were going to get it again ... Can't get enough didn't get enough can't stop thinking about it .... It's the devil pussy....DVLPSY...that's another idea for a vanity plate

#36 ·
Congrats! Better than any big box store sale...

Sometimes very hard to find but always greatly appreciated (fine wife and a Hellcat)

#38 ·

Spaz

View attachment 30883 View attachment 30885
congrats !!! bad ass ride and bad ass wife!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.