Black M6 Challenger with Brass Monkey

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Speedracer, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Speedracer

Speedracer Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So I have been lusting after a hellcat from the first day I heard rumors of its existence. I found a way to "make it work" over the weekend, and have been trying to find one. I found a local dealer on Monday that claimed to have one in transit. I ran in to give them a deposit to "make it mine".. Turns out that HC is someone else's. The one that is "available" is because they got in on the "If you place a M6 order you can get another allocation" from last week (5/28). They want $5k ADM, which I am coming to find is probably too much for a M6 at this point. I left the deposit, and took a copy of the It is in BX, and after kicking around here and seeing so many people still waiting (my heart goes out you you guys) I am starting to worry that this car might not get built.

Long story short... Do I wait and trust this car will be built, or do I keep looking, and possibly try to find one "in transit" that someone backed out of and the dealer needs to move?

2. FINALLYSATISFIED

FINALLYSATISFIED Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where is it located?

3. Speedracer

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

I am in central Iowa.. I have seen a couple posts about ones that are truly available (as in shipped) in the past two days... They were not black, or I probably would have pulled my deposit, and jumped on them.

4. FINALLYSATISFIED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I too have an order from 5/29. I left a deposit to claim it. Dealer didn't charge an ADM. It's in fact a sold order and is at the BX status from the print out that I looked at. I think these orders will go through. Not every dealership had this offer of getting an extra allocation.

They actually have another allocation for MSRP. It's a Black one. They ordered 2. Dealer is in Indiana. I can put you in touch with my salesman that I worked with.

5. hcstick

hcstick Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would think an M6 car will show up without an ADM but how close to you is the question.
    An M6 without an ADM is easier to find now (in Michigan). Going to get easier in my opinion.
    What color an options is the question.

6. Speedracer

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Yeah.. I am pretty set on black (would consider white), really want the BM wheels, and would prefer the standard black seats.

7. FINALLYSATISFIED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well that dealership in Indiana screwed me over. I don't recommend them at all. So now the search continues once again...

8. Speedracer

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah.. that sucks.. I moved to D today, and got my VIN, so hopefully I am locked in.. I'll keep my eyes open, and let you know if I see any more come available.