SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Blue Challenger HellCat in Metro Detroit Michigan

9K views 67 replies 21 participants last post by  Tannehill 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
I just bought a Charger HellCat from a dealer in Metro Detroit, I almost waited for the Challenger. The salesperson said they are getting in an unclaimed Blue Challenger HellCat this month. Hope this helps.
Ok so we are missing some information here, what is your dealership name, sales rep and phone number?

#4 ·
It's legit, just spoke to the salesman and he's checking it's availability tomorrow first thing for me. It's going to have a markup....and I'm willing to pay it so long as it's not crah crah. After all, gonna have to pay a higher price on the 2016 probably anyway when they raise it's MSRP next year.

#9 ·
I'll give out the info after I find out if I can buy it. I'm all for helping folks, but can I have my chance first before the vultures! LOL

If this doesn't work out, wife said she is down with the Charger as well since I told her they seem to pop up now and then. So I'll be looking there to if need be!

Reactions: Zookeeper93
#13 ·
Ditto. Good luck. Wishing the best for you. I'm hoping when I log on later today, I read that you have your cat!

This post has been deleted
#34 ·
Confirmed appt tonight 630pm EST to see the B5 Blue Charger...told him to make sure they don't sell it by then!

#52 ·
Wife likey, we bought :) $1860 over MSRP. Brass monkeys need to be replaced, chipped. Gonna see if they can get black ones instead otherwise they may be up for trade.

Coming back Saturday to get her. That down payment check I just wrote was a new record.... I need a donut and ice to sit on to drive home.

Reactions: Hb hellcat
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.