Blytheville Arkansas Event

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Oct 9, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There is an event in Blytheville Arkansas on November 14 here is a link to the coordinators page

https://m.facebook.com/events

This is a write up from the page:

OK GUYS THIS IS IT! What we have all been waiting for!! WE ARE ON!!!! Standing mile event, for our first ever mid America mile event we are wanting the first 100 to preregister for 150.00 is dollars! The 150 gets you +1 and your vehicle in the gate! Additional spectaters will do 20.00 each! The preregister will be a pay at the gate and get your package! In the event someone drops out the following 101+ will get there spot! This is a huge step in the right direction for our automotive community! We are closing pre reg on oct 15 and the price will be 180 at the gate!! Act now to preregister! Post here. Email gene.spaziani@yahoo.com or text 2149341152! All cars will be subject to a tech inspection! Let's do this boys and girls you wanted it you got it!! Annnnnnd GO!!

I would like everybody to know that people Racing in this Event or interested in racing it still has Open spots to race its not to late to Register to Race.

You will need good tires no Drag Radial tires.

You will need a DOT Helmet
    No ATV Helmet.

No leaks of any kind

No hub caps or anything that could come off durning the Race

All Cars will go through inspection before the Run.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have talked to EJ he is coordinating this Event and it sounds great. We will be going .We don't want to miss all this great racing. I hope to see other members there. Toplescuda is going and I think others will join this and make a good showing with the Hellcats . The Hellcat.Org Forum and Hellcat.Org Car Club will be there to support this Event.

3. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm will try to go!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Shit that is opening day deer season for gun.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Fast Cat ,
    You don't want to miss this Event. I talked with the man over it by phone and had a great talk about the Event. I know of something special that is going to take place there for the Hellcats. I need as many Hellcats there as possible. The Hellcat.Org Forum needs to support this Event I know if things go as planned this will be a big Annual Event. Thanks for your interest.

Hellcat guys you don't want to regret missing this it will be a great Event.

Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jepling

Jepling Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I will be there with my charger and my dad with his challenger. Can't wait for this event!

• Like Like x 1
  7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great I will be looking for Y'all . Are you 2 going to race.

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm looking forward also.I think this Event will be great. If y'all are going to race don't forget to register this will save your spot as a racer. I would think this will fill up in this month. I will be in a Pitch Black Challenger. I will try to get a spot for us Hellcats to park together . I think that will be cool to have a good group of us together in Hellcats and I sure want to meet everybody .

9. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think right now from my information and EJ there are 6 hellcats . I know 3 are racing not counting Jepling and his dad . I don't know if they are racing yet.

Chuck

10. midamericamile

midamericamile Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    hey guys this is EJ, thank you very much for supporting our event! if there is anything I can do to help I will absolutely try my hardest! my personal cell is 2149341152 please text during the day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. midamericamile

midamericamile Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    There will be some HELLCAT ONLY parking for you guys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks EJ see you on the 14 th.

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks EJ glad you are putting this great Event on. I do appreciate that you will have the Hellcats parking together. I think this will be very cool to have several Hellcats together.

Enjoy the Forum we got some great people here.

Chuck

14. Jepling

Jepling Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yes both of us will be racing .
    I will be in a phantom black charger and dad will be in a pitch black challenger M6.
    It's about a 8hr ride in for us . Where is everyone staying at?

• Like Like x 1
  15. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

We looking and found a Holiday Inn with good security cameras in the parking lot. EJ might chime in and help us with this . We 3 hrs away and trying to decide if we going to drive up on sat and stay sat night or Friday and Saturday . We not sure yet 3 hrs is something we drive lots of times and just might stay sat night. I hope EJ might let us know something but Holiday Inn looking pretty good right now this is on Main Street in Blytheville.it looks like Holiday Inn about 5 miles from track.

Chuck