Bobby D's cat is Home

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Bobby D, May 15, 2015.

1. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well the wait it is over the cats in my garage I picked it up yesterday. I spent 6 1/2 hours surveillance my car at the Railyard waiting for the Cat to get picked up and delivered to the dealership.. At 2:30 PM I watch the driver of the truck getting into my car and load it and I followed him to the dealership when he parked the truck he walked across the street and asked if I was following him and I smiled and said yes my name is Bobby and you got my Hellcat, he laughed and said my name is Bobby to and I'll go get it for you right now, after theTec service the car the owner of the dealership let me wash it and detail it myself with their top detailer took a bunch of photos, me and my rep and another sales guy got into the cat and went down and filled it up with the good stuff 92 octane.me and my sales guy name Cruz took my truck home and I brought them back in the Cat we have a little fun on the way back to the shop !! The car is amazing and that supercharger sounds so cool. Had my buddy tent my windows today, looks cool.!! But under fluorescent lights there's a lot of flaws in the paint and scratches hopefully we can get them out but I love this car,!!! Pitch black, red seatbelts automatic.... License plate 1 CAT-OUT....... image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Really cool BobbyD;)

3. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations and WhooHoo!

4. william

william Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's so cool. Hoping mine shows up today.

5. Link

Link Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WOW, sounds like you have a good dearlership there, your lucky. Enjoy your cat. ;)

6. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats! Nothing like delivering your own baby!

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  7. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bobby, you sound like me,, when I knew my car was on the move,I waited outside the shipping yard, but they played game with the ball under the cup.. The car went to another shipping yard before it went to my dealer

8. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Btw,, congrats in the car...looks sinister

9. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bobby is now a HC dad!! Congrats bro. Been following your journey for some time. I too want to follow her into the dealership, help with the detailing and PDI. Nice pix. Looking forward to your thoughts and impressions when you get a chance. Sounds like your dealer is a keeper...Thanks for sharing...AND...don't be abandoning us here on the forum now that you have a kitty....lol.

10. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey William good luck today hope you get your cat give me a shout out when you do it's time to do some driving bro ;)

11. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey hellcat one yeah I spent two days at the railyard stocking the car total surveillance with my binoculars it was cool though, I had truck drivers helping me out I met a guy out of the blue that happened and no one of the haulers and he saw my cat get on the truck and told me what gate he was coming out of, I was at the front gate and he was coming out the back had a whole booty to get to the back gate and waited A hour and a half till he came out I thought I missed him I'll try to post videos of me following it on the road !!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. william

william Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's not sounding to promising today. Dealer said not current eta. RS says today is the delivery date. He also mentioned Fenkell, so I am guessing my car had some splitter damage. That has me bummed out a bit. Fingers crossed. I'll let the world know when my car arrives, and when it does, some driving we will do......

13. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey snappy cat !! My first impression when I drove the car for the first time I have to admit I was a little shaky !!!! that supercharger sound is incredible,me and sales buddy Cruz went for a couple rides you could hear that supercharger wine as low as 30 miles an hour and it really wants to take off on you and it's really really hard to keep your foot out of it holy smokes ;) hopefully I can get some videos that I took while the cat was on the truck coming over the bridge in Benicia look pretty cool I'll see what I can do... Oh and by the way the dealership and the owner or helical to me and I got the car for MSRP 70 grand out the door with all my options I did purchase a five year warranty which thank goodness I did I found a little dent on the rear quarter panel on the driver side couldn't believe I missed it taking it in today my warranty covers dents for five years, and snappy I'm not going anywhere I'll be on the forms forever congratulating everyone get their car;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great,, looking forward to videos... Although I don't miss waiting on my hellcat,,I kinda miss the recon work, driving by the storage yard,, calling srt,, the feel of the first time seeing my car....and of course, starting it up for the first time..and the whole dealership coming to check it out...words cannot describe

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's all about the Chase, i'm trying to put my video up but not sure how to do it