Breaking in the Power wagon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Angel, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Me and the wife decided to take a family vacation with the kids to Universal Studios in Florida, and we will be driving our new 2016 Granite Crystal metallic Dodge Ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 power wagon.

From my home in League City It's going to be approximately 1,950 miles round trip. I think this will be the perfect time to break in the new truck, so far I've put 300 miles on her.

So far I'm loving the truck. For it being a 3/4 ton beast weighing in at I believe about 9,000 lbs it rides really good and fairly smooth. The cloth seats are very comfortable, and inside the cab is very quite. It sits high off the ground which feels really good, and I can really see the road now. Lol! With all the rain in my City, and flooding in the surrounding areas it feels comforting knowing this truck is a beast on & off the road.;)

The kids (14 to 25 years old, 2 boys & 2 girls) love all the room in the back seat. Three large men can sit in the back very comfortably. So we are all excited to go on a real vacation which this will be our first out of state trip together. We've gone places in Texas but nothing like this.

I'll let you all know how she does as soon as I can. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Drive safely, and have a ton of fun!! :) If you are looking for something fun to do outside the Universal Complex, consider http://www.sleuths.com/ it is SO fun! Marty and I go every time we are in Orlando. The entire family will enjoy it!

April

3. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you April, that does look like a lot of fun!