BX.....

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Demoncat, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Demoncat

Demoncat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but I really enjoy the amount of information I'm getting on here. I ordered my Hellcat Monday and went from BA to BX by Wednesday. I'm #3 in line at a fairly large dealership. And they claim without a doubt this order is going through. They said they have allocation, and I know they sell a ton of challengers. I bought my SRT 392 there. Since I'm new to the ordering process, is going to BX that fast normal? Especially since there are so many people waiting all over the country? Thanks

2. darin skelly

darin skelly Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered in October and am still waiting to get a vin. What dealer did you use?

3. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome...yes going to VON/BX quickly is normal. Nothing else will happen until you get a VIN/D/D1 which basically means your car will be built and is scheduled for production. Could be 4-6 weeks, at least, after that until it arrives. Good Luck

4. MoparGuy1

MoparGuy1 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    BX really doesn't mean anything unfortunately, just that your order is entered and it's a good order available for scheduling. But it isn't scheduled. There are a lot of folks on this board who have been in BX status since last September. When your order is attached to an allocation it will move to D and then D1 status with a VIN and even then sit for a while until it's produced.

Good luck, hope it moves a long for you.

5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well ditto what the members said lol guess I'm late to the party and welcome btw

6. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome to the forum!

April

• Agree Agree x 1