SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Calling all Hellcat Owners - Let's get together and see if we can do business together!

26K views 180 replies 109 participants last post by  djais1801 
#1 ·
Hi Guy's,

I saw the thread going around about Hellcat owners occupations and had a thought... Maybe we can try to link up with each other and see if there's opportunities for us to work together in our respective industries / businesses?

I own my own business and support the Semi Conductor, Bio-Pham and solar industries. My company, Atlas Components distributes and services these industries to include components, custom assemblies as well as 3rd part procurement services.

Check out my company website below and I think it would be great if like minded people can work together.

www,atlascomponents.com

#2 ·
Our businesses may have some over-lap.

I'm an independent contractor and provide mechanical design engineering and project management for custom factory automation centered around material handling and inspection or assembly.

Right now I've stepped out of my main industry and am doing upgrade design work on power generation gas turbines, upgraded seal design for lower bypass in the stator sections.

#3 · (Edited)
Great idea!! I own an Accounting/Tax Firm headquartered in Illinois. We have offices in Illinois and Indiana. We're currently growing and take care of monthly books for over 750+ businesses in every different field you could imagine. We process payroll for some companies with over 1500 employees throughout the US. If anyone is in any need of our services please contact us. With modern technology we can do work for you while being in a different state!

www.premiertaxservicesinc.com

#9 · (Edited)
anyone with children 0-6? employed by a national franchisor of Child Care Centers(Practicing Commercial Real estate). over 180 schools operating across the US, and opening 2-3 centers every month, one of the fastest growing educational preschools in the country.

feel free to PM me with any questions!

#15 ·
I own a prosthetics company, have an interface design that's changing the way amputees connect to their prosthesis and taking the concept into other areas. If anyone needs me to give them a hand...:cool:

Seriously, I love what I do and am happy to help anyone who's lost a piece of themselves or were born without it. No need to come to biodesigns to see me, I just love to help those in need and have been around a long time and am well known in the field. Have been awarded a DARPA contract and am an entrepreneur at heart. So there it is. Thank you for this great idea. HC owners are a special group...

#128 ·
Hello I have my left leg below the knee amputated from a motorcycle acc. And I go to northern prosthetics ! That’s a great profession you have and it must make you feel great to help the soildiers and kids to walk again ! And do it comfortably! Nice talking to you and thankyou for all the good people you help I have some older legs I would love to donate to some young adult that ( needs) extra help ! Any ideas . Mike

#19 ·
I'm launching a new rail-mounted gun part that works on ARs, AKs, SCARs, Bren 805s, Sigs, etc. I'll post our promo vid soon. Hope there are some gun guys here.

#21 ·
My name is Cedric I live in Minnesota, Im 28 years old.

I work Full time as a Child Protection Social worker with the ability to flex my schedule, and work wherever I want.

I also work in Corrections part-time which supplements my income.

And Occasionally I train other child welfare professionals in working with youth.

I work with alot of people in ugly situations.

#23 ·
#27 ·
I work for the leading global RE firm and specialize in management of critical environments, DC's, facilities, utilities, and asset care (LCAM and ME). I am our firm's platform leader for our Northeast division.

I also am doing some parts fabrication on the side and will have a piece available for Hellcat's after beta testing...teaser pics in my gallery.

#28 ·
I work for the leading global RE firm and specialize in management of critical environments, DC's, facilities, utilities, and asset care (LCAM and ME). I am our firm's platform leader for our Northeast division.

I also am doing some parts fabrication on the side and will have a piece available for Hellcat's after beta testing...teaser pics in my gallery.
Looks good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.