SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Calling All Jazz Blue Challengers

21K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Supercharged_Fun 
#1 ·
can y'all post some pictures of your cars please? im leaning twords jazz/sepia and would love to see some more pictures.. thanks!

#10 ·
Well there you go. You probably need the Nitto tires I don't think I can drop it with those Pirellis. But I just got home, have not really driven it for a couple of weeks, it better quit the spitting outside, I am about to go nuts!

#20 · (Edited)
Just got it a little over a week ago! A whopping 325 miles on her so far!

I will say that even though I love the color, my previous SRT 392 Billet silver was way easier and forgiving to polish up...

#21 ·
My Jazz Blue w/sepia lowered on stock Pirelli
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

Reactions: Höllenkatze
#22 ·
One more pic...lowered with nittos on all four.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: Höllenkatze
#27 · (Edited)
DGatzby - Thanks! My buddy got them for me....I have 3 sets, 1 set on my 06 charger, 1 for my stock tires and 1 for my nittios. This is the company that does the plating.
Winona PVD Coatings, IN
Home

#39 ·
What lowering kit did you use, and what exact tires do you have on front and back? I have a 2015 SRT 392 and could not decide if I wanted bigger wheels or what. Once I seen you car, that is the look I am going for. Thanks for your help, your car looks awesome!!! Also, I assume the wheels are the factory size 20x9.5?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.