SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Calling all Southern California Cats

9K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  Hostage42 
#1 ·
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. Besides Jim in OC, are there any other Cat owners out there? Cause I have not seen 1 single other cat out here yet, and its been over a month and a half since taking delivery. So if so, make yourself known. I'm sure they are out there.....somewhere....:D:D

#6 ·
There is another guy here on this forum that lives in Huntington Beach with a white Hellcat and I saw a green one in Irvine the other night.

#7 ·
Got a VON & VIN not sure if I have a build date yet, but home will be So Ca when it gets here!

#18 ·
Ladera ranch is only a few miles from me, haven't seen him

#19 ·
Still a VON.....

#21 ·
Palm Springs, got mine 12/23. (By the way, I would not exchange it for any other car in the world!!) I have seen 1 other one at a local gas station.
You don't happen to be the sublime green one I saw a few weeks ago at the car wash by the airport do you? I was driving down Ramon Rd. and saw a sublime green a ways up the road and thought no way could that be a Hellcat. Then you punched it and I heard it from 500 ft down the road and was like Yup! That's a Hellcat! I had an appointment to get to as you pulled into the car wash and I came back around afterwards all stalker status and saw the cat in the bay getting detailed.

#32 ·
Red Line Red.......On A Train and in Toronto as of today..........Everyday it gets a little closer to Chino Hills..........Projected by the end of the month........

#33 ·
Red Line Red also! Should be to Temecula first week of April!

#40 ·
200 people- long time ago! I've been here since 89! I may have seen his car about a week ago, or at least someones Tored Red flying low and fast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.