Camaro driver on shoulder lane causes big crash

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Carnage, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This was on local news

2. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bone head. Although, I could see why he wanted to do that, the a hole in front was intentionally blocking him. He could have sped up and gotten over. Some people.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. mowe

mowe Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I saw this... Seemed like the pick up was being douchy and not moving over and then the Camaro was an ass and riding his butt.

This is a perfect example of all that I see everyday... Road rage

• Agree Agree x 7
  4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Exactly, the truck guy got pissed cuz Camaro wanted to cut him off at such a tight open area and then road rage blocking happened, the Camaro thought he could go 4x4 off roading and the truck guy probably sped up to continue blocking. Wonder if they were well enough to get out of the wreck and start fighting with fists, knives and guns? Maybe the 18 wheeler rolled over them too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yearight1999

Yearight1999 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If people, and I mean all of us, would learn to pass and pull over, alot of this would go away. Left lane is for passing only. Both of these drivers need lessons.

• Agree Agree x 12
  6. MikeD1

MikeD1 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I see a lot of that here, don't understand these douche bags that won't let faster traffic pass. Been stuck on isolated stretches of 2 lane highway where there are only 3 or 4 cars (1 being me) & you can't get past 2 idiots running side by side for miles.

The other annoying a-hole thing is the ones who are dogging it down a country 2 lane, then speed up when you duck out to pass :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Ohiotj

Ohiotj Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That truck driver kicks some ace. Two idiots ruined his day but he didn't kept control of his rig and seems to not been hurt. Good job him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I always let folks in a hurry get by. You never know what someone else may be on or mood they're in. 3 morons here...dude in the PU crusing in the passing lane and playing speed cop, truck driver not seeing what could happen, but especially the Camaro's driver. I wonder if he/she will get a fix it ticket for the burned out left rear light?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah, I agree. The only innocent bystanders in this d-bag act of rage was the truck driver and the poor guy who was video taping and stuck behind the truck that thought he was funny to prove his point and probably held up a whole line of traffic. I would never do anything stupid like that Camaro did but I have been behind a car who is behind a car that is doing that. You get stuck behind their BS road rage and it causes a huge chain of unhappy drivers behind you. I would love to see both of them in trouble for that. Poor truck driver loses money because he can't get his load where it needs to go because two idiots were trying to prove who was more of an idiot!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. budkole

budkole Best Color and fastest is undoubtedly WHITE

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I dont think the guy in the rig was being a moron, prolly was set on cruz control the whole time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah 18 wheeler truck on right side could've slowed down and let the fast lane pass at some point

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Puffy

Puffy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Didn't help that the Camaro driver was drunk. Two a-holes and a truck driver. I don't put this on the rig. The pickup was slowing down when the rig did and when the rig sped up, he did as well. Camaro was truly at fault but if the pickup didn't purposely block him (making the situation worse), this could have been avoided. Let the fool pass so you can keep an eye on them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. FLEX

FLEX Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Yep.

Every. Single. Day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. budkole

budkole Best Color and fastest is undoubtedly WHITE

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Here in the show me state, thats a ticket...cruising in the passing lane..$150 all day long (when they enforce it)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. HCone

HCone Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Camaro driver went way too far and has now paid the consequences, however the 1/2 ton truck certainly contributed to the incident.This is a big problem where we live, we have divided highways and people will pass in the left lane and sit there for miles and miles, or they stay side by side with the vehicle they are passing forever. I usually get on their ass and flick the lights, as they pull over they usually mouth dirty words or give me the finger..Pull out, pass and get the f++K out of the way. It's pretty simple people !
    I bought dashcams specifically because of this, I now have them in my truck and the HC.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1