Can you read and comprehend? Voucher expires in 2017 (not 2016)

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by intercooler, Aug 22, 2015.

1. intercooler

intercooler Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    N/A

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Dances With Empties

Dances With Empties Gold Member

Where rednecks are nervous of hillbillies
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is that thing transferable?...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How much is it for?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yep, I did the same thing. Saw 1/3 and panicked...finally read another post on here tonight, went and looked at my voucher again...this time with my glasses on...which only came in yesterday. You are right...1/3/2017. My bad. We've been through so much BS waiting on this car, we are a little trigger happy because it seems like we get screwed at every turn and I'm sure that's what the rest have done. You are right, I was wrong (yes I've been married, currently have a really good one in my life so I know how to say those words). Live and learn.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes, I have spent since 12/8 there, placed two orders (second in February). Finally, the second dealer I ordered from, I'm first in line (about time) and that's the order Dodge called me to notify me that I wasn't getting a 2015 but I would be getting a voucher. So I feel pretty confident that I will get a VIN in the next 6 months. If you didn't get a call from Dodge about your voucher, you need to look for another dealer, higher volume. There is a thread on here with the top 100. You may have to pay an ADM. If you are not willing to do that, then roll the dice. These cars (supercharged hemi's) are going away in 2019, so the value will stay high. Pony up a few extra $k if needed. Not crazy stuff, but if you want one, you want one. If you want MSRP, then be prepared to do the legwork of calling many, many dealers. They are doubling the output and higher volume dealers will get more allocations. But finally Dodge put a new order system in place to where dealers can't place an order unless they have an allocation....they should have done that last year.

Anyway, good luck...

6. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice post intercooler. I have seen many of your posts on here and they are always helpful. Congrats on a build date! Looks like you will get a '15! Wish I had that email. But I'm finally the first in line, so I will get one...may take 6 months, but I'm OK with that. I've waited over 8 months now. Another couple of months won't hurt. Of course if it's in the middle of an Oklahoma winter, it's just going to hibernate until at least March. I really wanted one this last spring, but the VON gods weren't in my favor. SO I will continue to wait. I'm finally first in line at a dealer that is 5 states away. I'll take that. Next allocation is mine. YAY!

• Like Like x 1