SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Center running lights

6K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Johndeere 
#1 ·
i have see pictures of the center running lights white and then other times amber. Does anyone know if you can choose the color or how that works?

#7 ·
The amber lights in the inside of the headlights are daytime running lights, The white halos stay on when the car is running,, no turning them off.
What? I did not see that. The video showed them off with just running lights on. That bites! I just want running lights during the day.o_O Maybe I can figure that one out.

#13 ·
So has anyone had the idea to replace the passenger side turn/running light with a drivers side version....so both sides will have an air intake (and match for you OCD people). I'm sure something could be made to route it into the airbox like the drivers side. Might take some CAI wizardry but may be possible.

#16 ·
I wondered if the driver light would work in the passenger side. I guess you could pull up the parts on the Dodge site and see. I wasn't that interested, my OCD only goes so far and after changing the fog lights in my Chager 2x I am not interested in doing it even with park lights!o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.